Looking For Patients, Ommp, Portland

• Thread starter jdogdabface
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jdogdabface

jdogdabface

Hello,

Im a small scale grower with my OMMP card looking to establish relationships with patients in need. Portland dispensary scene is not what it use to be, what use to be small quiet shops providing to patients in need, are now a bombarded hub for recreational smokers. Im a casual chill grower who has minimal operation costs, in turn providing affordable medicine to my patients.

Im always playing with different strains, PM me or post on this thread to get more info!

G

greengma

Hello,

Im a small scale grower with my OMMP card looking to establish relationships with patients in need. Portland dispensary scene is not what it use to be, what use to be small quiet shops providing to patients in need, are now a bombarded hub for recreational smokers. Im a casual chill grower who has minimal operation costs, in turn providing affordable medicine to my patients.

Im always playing with different strains, PM me or post on this thread to get more info!
Hi , I am a patient ready to send my renewal app, and would love to sign up a grower...I have ran in to some questionable ones on craigslist.....you can text me at 503-442-1363...Thnaks, Angie

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I'd be careful soliciting on this forum. It's against the rules.

And NEVER post your phone number publicly. It might end up on a gay tranny website.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Note how he is not offering to be your grower, but rather sell you meds. This thinnly disguised sales post most likely wont last long.

Conversely I think patients needing growers can make posts in their respective states without violating the TOS.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It's against the TOU on just about any site unless paying for advertizing. Shit, I'll spam the shit out of the Michigan forum looking for patients then.

jdogdabface

jdogdabface

I never even said I'm selling meds. I said I was looking to establish relationships. & this is posted in my states section!

G

greengma

Exclamation marks were not needed...comes off like your rude..so I will continue my search..thanks but no thanks

jdogdabface

jdogdabface

Exclamation marks were not needed...comes off like your rude..so I will continue my search..thanks but no thanks
LOL alright, next time read the rules, and you won't be rude enough to post something on my forum that could get this thread erased.
Exclamation marks are an indication of strong feelings, what you did was out of line and quite frankly I said what I said for you best interest. Not to be rude.
Good day.

Z

zokeller

Hello,

Hi! My name is Zoe. I live in Salem with my husband (he's the OMMP patient for chronic migraines) and j was just wanting to find out if you have room for another patient and what your cost is?
Thank you!

Top Bottom