Looking for product buying advice.

• Thread starter SC69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dbrzz

dbrzz

Spiderfarmer SF4000 is a great light and under $500.00. It will be plenty of light for your 5x5. A timer for your light, required for a successful grow. I suggest you go with Jack’s Nutrients for fertilizer. Its a quality nutrient at a great cost per gallon of nutirent solution. Ac infinity S-6 inline fan with Controller 67 to control air exchange. A/c Infinity carbon filter. A must for scent control. The carbon in AC Infinity filters is Australian carbon, which is the best Carbon on planet Earth. Oscillating fans for air movement. Mychorrizae for your planting medium or soil. Then quality water and the best seed you can procure. Dont waste your time with swag seed, because you have no grow experience, and think you will fail the first time. Instead, buy books, like Ed Rosenthal’ Cannabis grow library!!! Weed is easy to grow when you have the knowledge of the crop your growing!! Thats what I did!! My first grow! Boom!! Ahhhhh!!

B15CEDE3 2D50 46AC 8228 CE334CB8586D
2F8A2D9E 8BD3 4CAF 8E07 F451FE46F75B
25F55CB6 9CB0 4458 99FE EAA8ED78F659
29B01D05 774E 4846 9137 06E1C67BA749
52BE8DBC CAB1 4D02 BCCF 47839EACD6D7
31D90A81 021F 433D B69F EBB3EC05AC9E
SC69

SC69

Supporter
Spiderfarmer SF4000 is a great light and under $500.00. It will be plenty of light for your 5x5. A timer for your light, required for a successful grow. I suggest you go with Jack’s Nutrients for fertilizer. Its a quality nutrient at a great cost per gallon of nutirent solution. Ac infinity S-6 inline fan with Controller 67 to control air exchange. A/c Infinity carbon filter. A must for scent control. The carbon in AC Infinity filters is Australian carbon, which is the best Carbon on planet Earth. Oscillating fans for air movement. Mychorrizae for your planting medium or soil. Then quality water and the best seed you can procure. Dont waste your time with swag seed, because you have no grow experience, and think you will fail the first time. Instead, buy books, like Ed Rosenthal’ Cannabis grow library!!! Weed is easy to grow when you have the knowledge of the crop your growing!! Thats what I did!! My first grow! Boom!! Ahhhhh!!
Thanks. This thread is over a month old now. I have everything and seeds are now 2 week old seedlings. Throwing them in VT compost co. Jolly Roger from there. I don’t even have to mail order seeds. They’re a 45 minute drive away. I’m actually hoping I didn’t buy too many to be able to keep fresh. Still a newbie who has only proven I can germ and keep alive 2 weeks. Still a lot to learn and go through. I’m too afraid to put them under the PhotonTek even though I should be able to at 25%. They’re under an HLG 65 V2. I don’t want to learn distance the hard way. The girls have had to suffer enough of my inexperience. I’ll have to get them under it soon.

dbrzz

dbrzz

Thanks. This thread is over a month old now. I have everything and seeds are now 2 week old seedlings. Throwing them in VT compost co. Jolly Roger from there. I don’t even have to mail order seeds. They’re a 45 minute drive away. I’m actually hoping I didn’t buy too many to be able to keep fresh. Still a newbie who has only proven I can germ and keep alive 2 weeks. Still a lot to learn and go through. I’m too afraid to put them under the PhotonTek even though I should be able to at 25%. They’re under an HLG 65 V2. I don’t want to learn distance the hard way. The girls have had to suffer enough of my inexperience. I’ll have to get them under it sooDont fret! Give them some light. Weed is a tough plant. The plants will tell you what they need. Dont overthink nature, let it happen. Buy a grow book from an expert. Its cheaper than experimenting from growblog advice!

SC69

SC69

Supporter
Thanks again. I did a ton of reading in the weeks after what happened in the summer and purchasing the products, and before I dropped seeds. Again, I took for granted I’d have help in the summer. It fell through and that’s where the clones had come from as a last minute thing. Literally, “hey, I have 4 of these and I’m 5 mins away, want them.” Haha. Anyway, it taught me not to go in blind. This was product buying advice. I’ve also since learned my brother in laws best friend from HS owns the organics hydro joint. I now have full support and advice for those needs.

SC69

SC69

Supporter
Those are so beautiful. I wish you were around now to take a look at something for me. I’ll make a new post for it. I did listen and just leave them under it. I think they like it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom