looking for reef seed shop

• Thread starter shamus dolan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
I need a bunch of reef seeds,and dont want to order across the pond.I dont like using company names,but in this case how do all you farmers feel about ordering from(hemp depot).whats your take on this(Reef)

thanx,shamus:sun2:

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
im new to the computer scene so if you could walk me through the process with this websight to order seeds I would be greatful..................shamus

I

ismokepot

No problems ordering here IF you use International Express for around $27. Personally, I've had problems with H.D. so I stay away from there.

N

Nirrity

just stick with hempdepot.ca.. best vendor out here imho... and the only who carry RM stuff (except thc farmer auctions).. that means 2 pluses in one bottle

D

Dubsta

hempdepot.ca has a better variety of reefs stuff for now, i believe the farm will have a way bigger lineup when reef is fnished with his present work. I cant wait. I ordered SHP and G13xHaze and got it 2 days before getting busted with them damn it!!! bad luck. fucking cops, im a legal patient i just had 30 mature plants and like 50 or so clones i had just taken the night before. damn me! Growing trees for now on. Cant wait for u all to see my future work. I need to get some more RM genentics to work with again, just got my SD 06 F2's and Pink Kush x SD, might try to find a male in the pkxsd and cross is back to my original f1 sdk male once i see how they do. I should have my RM Sour Diesel clone back very soon! :D

J

Josey Wales

I've ordered from the Depot many times and never had a problem, nice fast delivery too.Prices are a little high on some items though. I always got my orders from the Farm also, but once the $ never got to them and that sucked. No finger pointing here as that is out of there control, It just all around sucked.
I think your good to go with either one

M

Mr.Therapy Man

Hey Reef where would I get some willie nelson and are these good beans.I need a good sativa due to a bad back injury and the sativa keeps me off opiates.Sativa pot has helped with opiate intake and now completly stopping oxycontin for over a year.I dont think its listed here on the farm.I get my beans from the farm if I can,Ive had nothing but good service here.........Thanks Reef and Peace

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Reef where would I get some willie nelson and are these good beans.I need a good sativa due to a bad back injury and the sativa keeps me off opiates.Sativa pot has helped with opiate intake and now completly stopping oxycontin for over a year.I dont think its listed here on the farm.I get my beans from the farm if I can,Ive had nothing but good service here.........Thanks Reef and Peace

Read the posts above. You can find some Willie beans there.

M

Mr.Therapy Man

Anybody growing willie nelson from the depot?Im researching my next bean purchase and willie fits my needs.I also just won some Nevilles haze at another auction last week.It seems like Im becomeing a seed horder.(You cant never have too many beans) Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom