Looking for Sativa recommendations

• Thread starter ShutUpDonny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShutUpDonny

ShutUpDonny

Hey all,

I'm looking for some recommendations for any Sativa strains you think would be fit for a small indoor grow (small as in 3x3x6 tent). As I understand it (I don't smoke, but I want to grow some for my gf), Sativas usually feature more energetic highs than Indicas, and that's what I'm shooting for. Also, from what I read Sativas are generally more difficult to grow indoors as they tend to stretch, are pickier about nutes, and just tend to produce less weight. This is all okay with me, but a more user-friendly strain would be preferable as long as the meds are still potent.

Anyway, if this brings anything to mind please let me know what it's called and if possible where to order the seeds from. Oh yeah, and let me know if I should move this request elsewhere...

Thanks for humoring me,
>D

TortureKill

TortureKill

I would hunt down some Chiskei, also known as Bushman.. A fast flowering african sativa, that stays short and bushy. One of the best sativa highs Ive encountered.

ShutUpDonny

ShutUpDonny

Thanks TK, that sounds perfect.

I just took a quick look around and am having trouble finding finding it at any site which looks even halfway reputable ( http://www.forochumajek.es/ only takes wire transfers from the US? ). I did send word to Tropical Seeds Co to see if they can help me out, too, but I have no idea as to what their payment ideas are either. Anyway, it's an enjoyable enough thing to be looking for, and I'm not done searching by any means.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Hey Sud, chocolope is a pretty tasty, energetic day dream high. You can get it from attitude, produced by DNA.

M

MTM

certain phenos of MNS SSH can be ran in tents,Im working with a pheno now which looks like northern lights but has a speedy buzz like haze

O

organickat

I agree on some of the african strains because of there finishing time or SSH has more indica side but with sativas you never can tell

ShutUpDonny

ShutUpDonny

Thx Pheno. Nice call on Attitude - been lost on that site for hours now! I'll definitely get some cannalope onto my order form.

What's this SSH you all are talking about?

And where do you guys go for African strains?

Thanks for all the advice. It is all very much appreciated.

O

organickat

I got mine from travelin in africa but there are breeder on here and other site for them and theres always a couple indica leaning ssh from mr. Nice also willie nelson or love potion. Harmony from RMS smaller less stretch with great yeilds

Top Bottom