Wanted Looking for seeds

• Thread starter Duff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

startingfromscratch

I've got over 200 different strains. What are you looking for?
I'm not too hip on strains, but I am looking for feminized Indica with a fairly high yield. Something that's newbie friendly. lol

S

startingfromscratch

Herbies might have what you're looking for with their Grandmommy Purple. It's known to be a high THC strain that can give you a nice buzz, I'm a fan
Thank you. I am fairly new to the site. How do I find Herbies?

lankster0240

lankster0240

Hey don't mean to bother but no seeds carry thc in them jus so you know it's the plants trichomes that have all the thc . Anyway a great SEED bank is ( i.l.g.m.com, seedsman.com, Cropkings.com , I am big fan of ilgm especially the 10+10 n guarantees germination an arrival.... Also they have a awesome grow forum ... Then there's The brothers Grimm who have amazing seeds not that big a selection but they are truly awesome am great customer service... Then you got mephisto genetics they straight autoflower only an I haven't tried them yet but will soon, also sweet seeds , ace seeds, karma genetics, ethos , elve8, seed supreme,... I hope the best of luck to you an your grow hope you find everything you need to

S

startingfromscratch

Hey don't mean to bother but no seeds carry thc in them jus so you know it's the plants trichomes that have all the thc . Anyway a great SEED bank is ( i.l.g.m.com, seedsman.com, Cropkings.com , I am big fan of ilgm especially the 10+10 n guarantees germination an arrival.... Also they have a awesome grow forum ... Then there's The brothers Grimm who have amazing seeds not that big a selection but they are truly awesome am great customer service... Then you got mephisto genetics they straight autoflower only an I haven't tried them yet but will soon, also sweet seeds , ace seeds, karma genetics, ethos , elve8, seed supreme,... I hope the best of luck to you an your grow hope you find everything you need to
Dude, you're too kind, and thank you much for the great info!! I did find the seed bank and have circled a few places.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I cant day this enough times on here.
Stay away from ILGM, CropKing, Pacific Seeds.

These places buy seeds in bulk, rename them whatever they want and steal your money pretty much cause you dont get what you pay for.

If you want good stuff
Irie genetics, ethos, brothers grimm, tenguseedco (@Trustfall)
Dragonsflame (@Dragonsflame)
Seedsman has good options too, North Atlantic Seed is another one.

Just steer clear of ilgm, crap king, and pacific. Youll be glad you did.

R

RiverMann

North Atlantic seeds (NAS). You read that seeds keep.. Dont count on what you buy being fresh.
I bought a fist full, planning to grow a few a year. BIG mistake. the first batch grew better than I hoped for, ended up throwing 80% in the trash the following year... From eye el gee M.. And forget about germination guarantees.
I have purchased from several other companies since, only buying a couple seeds at a time, turned out to be the way FOR ME. My best experience thus far is (NAS).
I dont bother paying extra for any kind of fancy shipping.. they just show up in a week. I found seed purchasing my biggest nightmare as I began growing my medicine. Hope this was helpful.. Best of luck.

H

headsta

All the jokes, really?? I too am looking for high-quality seeds and am tired of purchasing seeds from abroad and one out of 4 ended up growing. I am looking for feminized Indica seeds.
Thanks
Feel your pain have been scammed from a few seeds banks now live in New Zealand so looking for a reputable supplier if anyone knows of would be appreciated

lankster0240

lankster0240

North Atlantic seeds (NAS). You read that seeds keep.. Dont count on what you buy being fresh.
I bought a fist full, planning to grow a few a year. BIG mistake. the first batch grew better than I hoped for, ended up throwing 80% in the trash the following year... From eye el gee M.. And forget about germination guarantees.
I have purchased from several other companies since, only buying a couple seeds at a time, turned out to be the way FOR ME. My best experience thus far is (NAS).
I dont bother paying extra for any kind of fancy shipping.. they just show up in a week. I found seed purchasing my biggest nightmare as I began growing my medicine. Hope this was helpful.. Best of luck.
Damn brother I'm sorry u had a bad experience with them I have had a few hiccups n was refunded but I see you recommended nas now is that their strains or jus anyone from there ??? I rea

lankster0240

lankster0240

Damn brother I'm sorry u had a bad experience with them I have had a few hiccups n was refunded but I see you recommended nas now is that their strains or jus anyone from there ??? And hey headster you can check out seedsman I know they're pretty damn legit I even had success with seedbank.com Brothers Grimm they're a great choice DJ shorts there's a whole bunch of seed banks karma genetics like dude said North Atlantic seed bank and I don't know if anyone's heard of royal king seeds from Canada I'm trying to find out if they're legit cuz their prices seem awesome but if the genetics are unstable then it ain't even worth it and I've been s*** crop Kings got me for about actually $480 sunwest genetics I know that's a good one from Canada that ships to USA crop Kings used to be really good but I don't know I got 30 seeds from them and only one pop and took and you also have serious seeds

Top Bottom