Looking For Socal Outdoor Growers

• Thread starter Herbzs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Herbzs

Hello, I didn't see anything regarding employment opportunities discussed so I hope I am not breaking any rules.

I am looking to hire/co-operate with outdoor grower(s) in SoCal who have experience and are familiar with the light-dep method. I am trying to set up a grow facility and need green thumb(s) to help out. I think it's better for you contact me directly if you're interested. I am AFK often so just shoot me a text or call at (213)944-0100. Thank you!

H

Herbzs

Do u have a property??
Thanks for the reply, and yes I do. I can't disclose where but it will be in Inland Empire. If you want more information shoot me a text or give me a call and we can discuss more.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I'm in nor cal and my work load is more then full for this year. I have advice if you need it.

H

Herbzs

I'm in nor cal and my work load is more then full for this year. I have advice if you need it.

Advice would be nice. Mind shooting me a text or call? I signed up just to look for growers so I don't come here often. I figured you probably wouldn't want to give your number out too.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hello, I didn't see anything regarding employment opportunities discussed so I hope I am not breaking any rules.

I am looking to hire/co-operate with outdoor grower(s) in SoCal who have experience and are familiar with the light-dep method. I am trying to set up a grow facility and need green thumb(s) to help out. I think it's better for you contact me directly if you're interested. I am AFK often so just shoot me a text or call at (213)944-0100. Thank you!
You do know cops are all over the Internet right?

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

This is looking like fly paper at the moment. Inland Empire is well, I know that place. Where the desert folks go to get burned.

P

Pasko Silov

Hey buddy i might be able to help im based out of palm springs and have my own co-op been growing for about 7 years

Top Bottom