looking for some addvice with AN nutes

• Thread starter mrduke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrduke

last run i ran the entire AN grandmaster feeding sched. but it like 17 different bottles, So I'm looking to cut it back a bit and maybe use some different additives instead of AN. Heres what i'm thinking.
sensi A+B
Voodoo juice
big bud
bud candy
overdrive
sensizym
dyna-gro pro-tekt
and great white myco

I'm starting to brew my own EWC teas. I'll be useing EWC, liquid kelp,alfalfa meal and molasses. If theres anything that you think i can do with out or have a suggestion for better products let me know. Thanks

OGONLY

OGONLY

What you have listed there is all you need to feed your ladies. Many of us have learned the expensive way that less is more. I run a nute schedule that is very similar to the one you have listed.

More important than nutes is first Genetics followed by environment. You can feed your plants all the expensive additives but if you have so so genetics and or a less than ideal growing environment your product I will not smoke your product because it will be crap.

My standards are very high. Which is why I try to dial in my environment to a T and search high and low for dank GENS.

I

ibTheMan

A&B, Bud Igniter, Big Bud, OverDrive, CalMag, Ph up & down.
Then if you really want to run the Bomb set up, at about the Last 4 waterings before the flush you switch to AN Super Tea, Nirvana, and B'Cuzz flavor, then when you flush u add ah little (2 to 2.5ml) B'Cuzz flavor in plain PH adjusted water. you should at least try it on ah couple plants if you dont believe it works.

T

true blue

i use bio canna flores,vega,bio boost,rhinzo tonic.
Just about to harvest to ak autos and they look pretty nice
Recommend it less bottles.

Top Bottom