Looking for some chinese growers here ? LOL

• Thread starter JASONBROTHER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I grow plenty of Chinese .... vegetable there out in my backyard garden have a look see . You can use google earth .....👁👁

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Not sure i know whats going on, but IN before i figure it out! :D

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

Are you a spy?
HEY Bro.
u plants was absolutely female, some of them are belongs to hermaphroditism
and looks like Zinc Deficiency..
may be your nutrient solution is a little less. I have encountered this problem, but it is not a big issue. Slowly increase the EC / ppm of nutrient solution, adjust the humidity and temperature to the standard state of flowering

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

Are you a spy?
If you think what I said is wrong, then you'd better use the drain to waste system to test ,
that is, use ec as 1 , as a standard to see how much ec/ppm water run off , I can guarantee that if you use ec as 1, then the ec value of t run off is definitely less than 1 or perhaps slightly less.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

He is asking if there are any other Chinese growers here that he can communicate with as its probably easier than trying to speak in a different language

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

He is asking if there are any other Chinese growers here that he can communicate with as its probably easier than trying to speak in a different language
haha,Mr Master, u re the only one know what i am thinking .

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

Nah bro. I'm sure many do. I don't think there is a many Chinese growers here currently but if you come across some let them know about the farm and hopefully the community will grow
there is one Chinese guy started a forum on the Internet called “420fly china” last year, because it was too much more popular on internet , various sales of seeds, equipments but the server of this website was in China, and discovered by the police in the end of the last year , because the popularity was too hot. At present, all are concentrated in the underground. What I think is that if thc farming has a Chinese version, and the server is in a legal area abroad, this is indeed a very good business plan.
BTW. I know tons of people in this industry. If there is really a Chinese version, I have many effective ways to promote it.

Top Bottom