Looking for some friendly advice

• Thread starter Symbioid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Same strain as the plants in question same feeding schedual median and everything.. out of my other tent with waay lower grade lighting, i have another one twin to this just as healthy aswell again they are about ready for bed but this is why ive been so concerned, should i maybe try turning my optic 8+ down a little aswell?
Oh snap ....you have an optic 8 ! I have a bunch , I really like them , in a years time posting here ive never heard of anyone using or recommending them ......excellent

dire wolf

dire wolf

Same strain as the plants in question same feeding schedual median and everything.. out of my other tent with waay lower grade lighting, i have another one twin to this just as healthy aswell again they are about ready for bed but this is why ive been so concerned, should i maybe try turning my optic 8+ down a little aswell?
That one looks great

Symbioid

Symbioid

It has been so hard to find info on other people using it!!! They do come with great ratings tho, what setting would you recomend? Im so glad to hear that and thank you my other tent seems to be doing just fine under the same scheduals and after talking to you guys i did go back to thinking maybe the light might be a little overpowered right now

dire wolf

dire wolf

It has been so hard to find info on other people using it!!! They do come with great ratings tho, what setting would you recomend? Im so glad to hear that and thank you my other tent seems to be doing just fine under the same scheduals and after talking to you guys i did go back to thinking maybe the light might be a little overpowered right now
Hey sym start off by taking the bloom down and raising the light a bit , maybe just dial it all down for a few days and get a feel for the reaction , you can measure the intensity but I never do ,aquaman can make suggestions in the par department
All I can tell you is that you got a damn nice light

Symbioid

Symbioid

Hey sym start off by taking the bloom down and raising the light a bit , maybe just dial it all down for a few days and get a feel for the reaction , you can measure the intensity but I never do ,aquaman can make suggestions in the par department
All I can tell you is that you got a damn nice light
Its about 4ft above the canopys now raise it to the roof? And ill give that a shot do you run the enhancer in veg for the extra spectrum?

Thanks man you aswell! As much as i know the light will pay off in the long run it has seemed to cause me the most issues as a beginner

chemistry

chemistry

Only thing I can add is, water more to wet the whole pot rather than just the middle, and lift the pot off the drip tray so there's a gap, or every thing you flush just gets sucked up again, and felt pots dry out fast, so its hard to over water.

Top Bottom