looking for some high cbd strains

• Thread starter thed_ude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thed_ude

waqs hoping some breeders could help put me on to some known high cbd strains. not to concerned about the thc levels. looking for really high cbd :)

J

John Ditchweed

if i remember correctly the purple star from dutch passion was listed as a high cbd strain with not alot of thc..... its extremly purple but to me it wasnt anything I desired...

T

thed_ude

if i remember correctly the purple star from dutch passion was listed as a high cbd strain with not alot of thc..... its extremly purple but to me it wasnt anything I desired...
thanks JD, i will check it out :)

H

humboldtlocal

There is a clone making the rounds in the Nor Cal collectives called Catatonic. If it is the genuine clone it is a very high CBD strain. It is actually very unique because it has almost equal THC and CBD counts.
I grew a strain last year that was very high CBD. It was a Cannalope Haze. I had the testing done at a very reputable lab in Oakland that does all my testing.
http://www.cwanalytical.com/
They also test for pesticides.

420king-MASSES

heres a couple i just read about being high in cbd true blueberry x og kush and soma a+

P

paulycali

Treating yourself had a great article in which they showed numerous strains from oaksterdam with thc/cbd %'s. Check it out

T

thed_ude

Treating yourself had a great article in which they showed numerous strains from oaksterdam with thc/cbd %'s
which issue?
i am looking at the landrace genetics, but not many seeds vendours have the data on cbd's for their strains :)

D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
resin seeds cannatonic highest cbd tested strain

T

thed_ude

right on dogless. i think i will go with that one for sure :)

sdog

sdog

try some blue dream haze or soome pandora og, or any real og kush:smoke

Latest posts

Top Bottom