Looking for some tester's

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Hey hey! I'll be needing 5 test growers for a couple strains I'll be sending in very soon, so for all those interested apply here! Sometime next week I'll announce the 5 test growers that I've chosen.

I'll be needing,

4 testers for Vic's High-(Killer Queen x Space Queen) regular seeds, 12 per pack
1 tester for Kush Inc.-(Socal Master Kush x SFV OG Kush) femmed, 6 per pack

Sorry I wish I could have more femmed stuff like the Kush Inc. available to test out for ya's, but with this last seed run I had an issue with my stored pollen's viability....details here:
Since the seed #'s were so low, I kept the amount to 6 per pack for the Kush Inc.--I was going to switch my femmed seed packs over to 10 per pack but this way a few more people have access to some.

Here are my rules for being a tester for Pisces Genetics, which are pretty much the same rules already laid out by Logic-

**MUST HAVE A DECENT CAMERA(not a blurry phone cam), AND PICS IN YOUR GALLERY AND SOME GROW THREADS.-(people that have grown stuff from Pisces Genetics have an edge!)
**MUST BE AT LEAST A GOOD GROWER.....IMO, A LESS THAN IDEAL GROW ENVIROMENT DOES NOT MAKE FOR A PROPER TEST!
**MUST START THE WHOLE PACK OF SEEDS FOR THE TEST.
**MUST BE ABLE TO START GROWING THE SEEDS AND BEGIN A GROW THREAD IN THIS FORUM RIGHT AFTER RECIEVING THEM....TO ME THIS MEANS NO LONGER THAN 2 WEEKS AFTER GETTING THEM IN THE MAIL, SO PLAN AHEAD AND BE READY TO START THEM. IF YOUR GARDEN WILL BE FULL AT THE TIME, OR YOUR GOING TO BE AWAY ON VACATION , ETC ETC....THAN DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS TEST GROW!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Me Me Me!!

Pick Me!!

:)

ETA; I will do my best to make you proud!
And, Killer Queen x Space Queen sounds like a great cross

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Im down.. im not that good but im down..haha

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wassup jimmynitz I'm deff down to do some testing id be honored!--esp the kush inc peace bro!

A

A-Roe

Bad as I want that Kush Inc. I would pay to be a tester:giggle But really I would go and buy a new camera just to show my grow if I never get mine back. And since I like my current soil run thats how Id run the Kush Inc.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
When is there gonna be a drop of hour new gear bro I can't Waite to get my hands on some !!

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Wow those sound like killer crosses! Dang, I wish my grow room were complete. :dull

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
I would love the chance to test some (either).

S

sfzoo

formal application to test:

grow in sig
canon t2i

i have some fresh coco waiting for some fire!!

Mud Man

Mud Man

:character0029:

Edited: Disaster struck.

Edited Again: Phew, could have been game over. All good !!:worried

A

Abob

Jimmynitz, If you would like to see how well they how Vic's High would do SCRoG style, I would dedicate one of the tents to test your gear. I had a mixup on some purple bandits I was going to run and now am left wondering what to grow in that tent. Have the good camera, have problem free equipment and have the time. Been running the Blue Dreams with good to great success. It would seem Vic's High would be a good match for scrogging. Timing is right. Oh yeah If you can't tell I like to write. Past threats "Blue Dream SCRoG" & "Abob Blue Dream SCRoG #2"
Thanks Abob

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
I already have a few of you in mind:evilgrin0040:

Latest posts

Top Bottom