Looking for something skunky

• Thread starter squiggly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
squiggly

squiggly

Okay so what I'm getting so far is that skunk isn't widely available, and that a lot of people like it.

Let's just recap my question, because I think we're getting a bit off-topic (although I like the deviations).

I'm looking for a skunky strain that is available on the bay. Is anyone aware of such a thing, or is the concensus pretty much that you're not finding skunk on this website--and you're unlikely to find it unless you know someone with a decent cut?

Just trying to figure out what I'm getting myself into here. I know I need me some skunk, but I'm in a non-med state and so searching for a cut is not possible for me here. It's going to need to come to me in seed form--anyone got any info on that (doesn't necessarily need to be on the bay--but should be available through a cash payment option)?

Thanks everyone for your contributions, it's all much appreciated.

So far the best I've figured out is that I need to envy SMF--but I had already sorta presupposed that according to his name :)

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

i ran some of sannies gear

this was an anesthesia cut i had for some time
was 1000% skunk, like fuck up your house zero fruit straight out skunk. smelt like yellow curry baby diaper SKUNK. LOL
i ran 2 pack of those are there were some musky ones, but that one stood out hardcore. hung around for a few runs then tossed it, great plant not that great of yielder, beautiful endin nugs though, wish i had dry shots
not to mention the PH was off for some time, and i burnt the fuck outta them. haha
SDC11167
SDC11168
SDC11169
SDC11172
SDC11173

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Funny Sannie's was mentioned I was thinking the skunkiest plant I've grown in a minute is Sannie's New Blue Diesel. It stinks like crazy, has a sorta blueberry seven up skunk smell. The smells through veg were like rotten meat and sweaty ass with a skunk under tone. By flower it was all skunky berry goodness. For sale on Sannies website, just sayin

squiggly

squiggly

Thanks for the tips on Sannie's gear--I'll get over there and check through it all.

October, are you referencing the Cheeseberry strain? I'm not seeing a blue diesel over there, but could be overlooking it (the Cheeseberry appears to match your description of the strain though--http://www.sanniesshop.com/cheeseberry-en.html)

Anyone else found any skunky keepers?

I'm also in the market for anything that fits the skunk/cheese/kush profile (what I'd consider pungent and spicy strains)--that might be something new to me.

Many of these pungent strains have essentially the same "base" taste. Cheese is, for instance, often a variant of skunk--but it is its own thing undeniably.

If anyone knows of anything that fits that awkward and stumbly description, let me know!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Mota is currently working with a superskunk x deepchunk crosses. Check under breeders and see his most recent posts. Sure to be insanity in there. The male used in the deepchunk is retarded looking. I dont know the details on the superskunk but id be hardpressed if its that sweet skunk shit nowadays. Hopefully mota knows whats up
MW

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

dude i know i've been jonesin so hard on this cut especially since i just got it, you ever try dawg waltz? i cannot express enough the pungent taste and aroma in that. i seriously thought someone coated it with some shit when they broke it up. taste was hitting my taste buds, and stuck there. smelling the nugs it smells just like some FPOG to me, but when you hit it gets full musk/skunk/chem taste. then exhale is all chem/sugar, and it stays there for like ten minutes. you can lip your lips and chomp your choppers.... still fully taste it. its a serious top 5 flavors ever for me.

are we talking strictly seeds here or clones too? some LAcheese goin around here right now that fits exactly what you just said. cheesy, earthy kush undertones, that specific kush exhale. it has it all.

plus im not really a fan of riserva privada, but they have a line of LA confidential resversal.... and have a cheese pheno they hit with it. i have heard negative things from personal people, but i have seen some phenos of their stuff that does stand its ground... if you just check weedmaps here in CO for a place called the clinic, they stock them. not saying you gotta go there to get em, but they always have full stock of whatever they have released, online or not usually.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

dude i know i've been jonesin so hard on this cut especially since i just got it, you ever try dawg waltz? i cannot express enough the pungent taste and aroma in that. i seriously thought someone coated it with some shit when they broke it up. taste was hitting my taste buds, and stuck there. smelling the nugs it smells just like some FPOG to me, but when you hit it gets full musk/skunk/chem taste. then exhale is all chem/sugar, and it stays there for like ten minutes. you can lip your lips and chomp your choppers.... still fully taste it. its a serious top 5 flavors ever for me.

are we talking strictly seeds here or clones too? some LAcheese goin around here right now that fits exactly what you just said. cheesy, earthy kush undertones, that specific kush exhale. it has it all.

plus im not really a fan of riserva privada, but they have a line of LA confidential resversal.... and have a cheese pheno they hit with it. i have heard negative things from personal people, but i have seen some phenos of their stuff that does stand its ground... if you just check weedmaps here in CO for a place called the clinic, they stock them. not saying you gotta go there to get em, but they always have full stock of whatever they have released, online or not usually.
You say you have a ss cut? unclear what you meant. I love LA con and blue cheese. So that would be a cool cross. The phenos I have of those are both killer.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

exnay on the super skunk for me. i have had a ton of skunk strains but never one labeled as the ss

squiggly

squiggly

Seed only for this thread please--I'm in a non med state.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

CHEESE

Blue Cheese: Big Budda Seeds​
Big Budda Cheese: Big Budda Seeds​
SKUNK
Killerskunk: Underground Originals​
KUSH
Tahoe OG: Cali Connect​
Although the description from the Killerskunk implies a fruitier flav, a buddy of mine got a very nice roadkill pheno......Also when it comes to Underground OG, these guys have some amazing flavors of yesteryear that they were able to hold tight in the U.k., I think you would do yourself a great favor by trying some of their seeds. As for Tahoe, I did one that smelled and tasted almost more og than the actual cut, great phenos in those. Big Buddah kills it with cheese and blue cheese. The blue cheese is one flavor that I lost and would love to have back again, she was so darn amazing. Good Luck Squiggly

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I have a bluecheese cut that fucking rocks man. It stink no matter what. The 2nd stinkiest plant ever seen, stinkiest Ive ever grown. I believe mines from barneys though but could be wrong acquired it several years ago.

For an og RareDankness is really dope for popping only 1or 2 packs and possibly finding a true keeper.Although I do have 2 phenos tahoe xAliens looking sick and real different with half a pack left.
Big Buddah kills it with cheese and blue cheese. The blue cheese is one flavor that I lost and would love to have back again, she was so darn amazing. Good Luck Squiggly​

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Thanks for the tips on Sannie's gear--I'll get over there and check through it all.

October, are you referencing the Cheeseberry strain? I'm not seeing a blue diesel over there, but could be overlooking it (the Cheeseberry appears to match your description of the strain though--http://www.sanniesshop.com/cheeseberry-en.html)

Anyone else found any skunky keepers?

I'm also in the market for anything that fits the skunk/cheese/kush profile (what I'd consider pungent and spicy strains)--that might be something new to me.

Many of these pungent strains have essentially the same "base" taste. Cheese is, for instance, often a variant of skunk--but it is its own thing undeniably.

If anyone knows of anything that fits that awkward and stumbly description, let me know!

It's called New Blue Diesel,

only about $30 bucks Americano, not a commercial but I do recommend

true grit

true grit

I'd suggest trying out some Stardawg. When i hit mine right shes less chemmy, more skunk. On the taste its chemmy, but in the bag straight rks.

Also had some other chem crosses that smell in the bag/jar straight rks.

Ran that raskal's super skunk and it was sweet like SMF said, ran DNA's RKS and it was basically the same thing.

I'd def believe Manic on Shoreline though, and would suggest checkin out Karma's next Point Break drop (shoreline x sfv og). Ive def found phenos in there that are skunk/hippie feet smellin. Either way pretty foul! lol.

S

slap14

Has anyone tried Cannacopia's BC Roadkill x Deep Chunk? The Description sounds good but I have learned you just never know. At the price I may have to give it a try.

Slap

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Has anyone tried Cannacopia's BC Roadkill x Deep Chunk? The Description sounds good but I have learned you just never know. At the price I may have to give it a try.

Slap
Ive had their chunky cheese.. Iknow a far cry but best 55$ spent on seeds. Mocha goodness that turned purple and covered in frost. I could imagiine them doing dec work. But the roadkills arent thesame as i remember. They reeked really bad. Jars cant contain real skunk smell.
MW

S

slap14

Ive had their chunky cheese.. Iknow a far cry but best 55$ spent on seeds. Mocha goodness that turned purple and covered in frost. I could imagiine them doing dec work. But the roadkills arent thesame as i remember. They reeked really bad. Jars cant contain real skunk smell.
MW

Good to hear and at $30.00 per pack i guess you really can't go wrong. I'll give them a go and let the farm know how it is.

Thanks Midwest

Slap

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I would recommend a hybrid

SHIVA SKUNK. Northern Lights #5 pure X Skunk #1.

Excellent strain for making clones!
Excellent potency.
This strain is resistant to disease.
also this is a good one.
Super Silver Haze

Mr. Nice Seeds

and some light reading

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/grow-info/what-is-skunk/

and this I can vouch for as I grow it today and have for 5 years, phasing it out now. Easy to grow, big yield, and taste earthy and does not smell to bad. Has good leaf to bud ratio, mold resistant and easy to clone, tolerates mistakes well. Produced 3/4 to 1 lb per plant in an under current. The seeds I got there were at least 3 phenols and I grew the ladies out and picked the best one.

IMGP6747
IMGP6751
IMGP6743
IMGP6750

IMGP6747
IMGP6751
IMGP6743
IMGP6750

MoTrin

MoTrin

Heres a quick veg shot of my trinity. Wasnt able to train her to well and just took bottom snips

View attachment 276861
There are many Trin crosses out there. I had the very first cutting of the mother of the TC(one random outdoor seed generated) in 1993 and was the one who made sure it was given out so it didn't get "lost". I lost it myself in 2002. The best cross of it was the TCB, trinity blueberry. Unfortunately, some people who have it won't give it out. I love this strain so much I kept a nug from 96 that is so dehydrated it looks like a shriveled little yellow stick...I plan on dipping it in silver and wearing it...not kidding. Most of the version I see now are crosses we did in '99 that don't measure up. My life goal is to find it again and get it bcd into her daddies hands. Great site here btw.

Latest posts

Top Bottom