Looking for something skunky

• Thread starter squiggly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
squiggly

squiggly

I'm looking for something with a skunk punch for my garden. In terms of what I most desire about the strain I'm looking for, I grade the following three in this order:

1. Skunk smell/flavor
2. Potency
3. Yield

Is anyone aware of a strain available on the bay that offers this? I mean I'm talking I want to feel like I'm smoking a skunk's asshole. All input is welcome, and thanks in advance :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Me Too Squiggly ;)

I got a Mom of Super Skunk from great folks at Garden of Dreams.
I have high hopes for it..
But I haven't flowered any yet o_O
soon I hope

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

midwest has some cool clones floating around. sometimes you can find them. otherwise mota is releasing some ss/dc crosses that look fucking fire.

to bad rks isnt the real deal anymore or id be onit. Im also on the quest

MWD

leadplant

leadplant

Have smoked some superskunk and it was some of the skunkiest stuff that ever came my way.

I hear this quite a bit, that the RKS doesnt exist anymore. Some diesels and the legendary chemdog are supposedly real stinkers. How does the smell of those two compare?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Has anyone ran any of the White Skunk fems from OGR? (Old school skunk x the white)
I have not ran the white skunk by ogr but, I did run the skunk cut he used as the mother In the cross. Its def a sweet smelling skunk. At best had a slight hint of actual skunky smell. Yield was nice for sure. Not bad density for a skunk....I ran it twice and no longer have it in the stable.

sky high

sky high

Thanks SMF. Looks like the "school" wasn't THAT old...huh? Why the fuck do people call it SKUNK if it doesn't smell like a skunk?

Kinda figured something was up if the beans were still available. :D

be well

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I'm looking for something with a skunk punch for my garden. In terms of what I most desire about the strain I'm looking for, I grade the following three in this order:

1. Skunk smell/flavor
2. Potency
3. Yield

Is anyone aware of a strain available on the bay that offers this? I mean I'm talking I want to feel like I'm smoking a skunk's asshole. All input is welcome, and thanks in advance :)
Yo squiggly do you have something skunky already or somethin close cuz i know how to bring out the best in your skunk plant its all about the K at the end PM me.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Skunk hasn't smelled like skunk in a long time. Super Skunk and skunk #1 haven't smelled skunky since friends were getting beans from Europe in the 90s. There are lots of strains that give off skunky smells among other aromas. The aliendawg I ran had a skunky smell after curing.

outwest

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Someone somewhere that doesnt get on forums has it. Or is laughing at us now for crossing the shit out of things diluting genetics. Last I had REAL skunk strain was from 97-2004 in the midwest. I located one of the people with the genetics and his had become sick and never could revive her again. Sad because it was the stankest herb ever to this day Ive come across and the high was unbelievable.
MWD

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a real deal skunk cut.....no idea which skunk stock its from. A friends dad passed the seeds to us. Think it may have been bag seeds from the late 80s. We popped some in the late 90s with no luck on germ but saved the last 20. Two years ago we went all in and popped the rest. 9 cracked as he know better techniques then back then. All phenos were pure skunk. We did make a f2 stock which I will be hunting for a male qnd making more seed st9xk and hitting the trinity cut that sounds identicle to ODBs d8scription of his.....

The trinity x skunk cross probably wont see public as I was given the cut to be held tight but, I think I will pass the pure skunks around after testing to the c9mmunity for free. Maybe talk to logic and make them freebies with orders. Seems to many people want that real deal skunk but cant find it. So im gonna change that :) seems logical to me

EVOKE

EVOKE

i have an original diesel that stinks soo bad..i mean gawd damn even a half gram in ur pocket will stink up the house... this shit is loud i went to the bank the other day people were looking at me like as if i got raped by 15 skunks.. the security was looking at me all cockeyed...i sold most the herb on smell alone...great yielder and potent...

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Has anyone ran any of the White Skunk fems from OGR? (Old school skunk x the white)

I'm running a white skunk-- when I first got the cuttings they were unrooted in a cup of water-- after I brought them home and under lights that night, my wife asked if I started growing in the house again since it smelled so strong...
I just put them into flower a week ago- so I can't speak to their finished characteristics. They still fucking reek, though not quite a skunk's asshole

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Nice bro. If you do in fact have the real Trin cut, you want to hold her with your life... One of the best plants hands down and you wont see anyone online with that cut... I heard there's a few Berry Trinity cuts going around which I believe is Trinity crossed to a blueberry.. Also another cut is going around that is sweeter than the original.. No sweetness in the real deal...

The real Trin produces big galballs that are bright green, with massive amounts of resin giving it an almost "glowing" appearance... Im working on a Trinity OG now. I like the sound of your Trinity Skunk...

~ODB~

I have a real deal skunk cut.....no idea which skunk stock its from. A friends dad passed the seeds to us. Think it may have been bag seeds from the late 80s. We popped some in the late 90s with no luck on germ but saved the last 20. Two years ago we went all in and popped the rest. 9 cracked as he know better techniques then back then. All phenos were pure skunk. We did make a f2 stock which I will be hunting for a male qnd making more seed st9xk and hitting the trinity cut that sounds identicle to ODBs d8scription of his.....

The trinity x skunk cross probably wont see public as I was given the cut to be held tight but, I think I will pass the pure skunks around after testing to the c9mmunity for free. Maybe talk to logic and make them freebies with orders. Seems to many people want that real deal skunk but cant find it. So im gonna change that :) seems logical to me

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice bro. If you do in fact have the real Trin cut, you want to hold her with your life... One of the best plants hands down and you wont see anyone online with that cut... I heard there's a few Berry Trinity cuts going around which I believe is Trinity crossed to a blueberry.. Also another cut is going around that is sweeter than the original.. No sweetness in the real deal...

The real Trin produces big galballs that are bright green, with massive amounts of resin giving it an almost "glowing" appearance... Im working on a Trinity OG now. I like the sound of your Trinity Skunk...

~ODB~
Heres a quick veg shot of my trinity. Wasnt able to train her to well and just took bottom snips

20121219 125655

OGONLY

OGONLY

I'm running a white skunk-- when I first got the cuttings they were unrooted in a cup of water-- after I brought them home and under lights that night, my wife asked if I started growing in the house again since it smelled so strong...
I just put them into flower a week ago- so I can't speak to their finished characteristics. They still fucking reek, though not quite a skunk's asshole

I have run OGR's White skunk. The 2 phenos I popped were not skunky at all. Very sweet smelling, almost sweet tooth like. I ran one of them for almost a year. They both yielded huge but weren't my cup of tea so I have since aced them.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Heres a quick veg shot of my trinity. Wasnt able to train her to well and just took bottom snips

View attachment 276861

Does your cut reek like skunk early in veg? Def one of the stinkiest plants out there..

What's up OGONLY? Been a minute bro!.. Got my whiteskunk still kicking it, along with my whitefire fire pheno... You still rocking that killer Wifi ??

The WhiteSkunk def has some skunk to it... Just have to pop till you find it... I agree though raskals SS is def on the fruity side.. ~ODB~

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
The original skunk #1. nothing compares to the real skunk #1 IMHO. Last I had some was around '98... :(

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Shoreline is THE closest thing to RKS I have ever came across and I have been through ALOT of cuts and seeds. Just straight up DEAD SKUNK. Nothing can contain the smell! I finally got her back and dont plan on letting her go again! Ive heard the Trinity is very close to RKS as well. From what Ive gathered the Shoreline might just have come from a Trinity bag seed.. Guess we'll really never know though. Ive been after that Trinity for MANY years. She will be mine one day! :mad:

Top Bottom