Looking for strains to help with Crohn's disease..I am new here..thanks!!

• Thread starter dirtymole
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dirtymole

Hello, I am new here... this is my first post. I was lurking around and noticed that you have Motarebel Genetics has some William's Wonder Crosses? I have been trying to locate a good WW cross, because it is supposed to help with Crohn's. Michelle Rainey told me before she passed that it helped her, and so did Afghani Bullrider.

Anyhow, like I said I am new here...but if anyone here can offer a suggestion on a good WW cross or any other strains known to help with Crohn's. It seems like Motarebel Genetics has some killer genetics. I see a ton of crosses that sound really nice!!

I am not sure where to purchase seeds, but I would like to for sure. Can anyone also suggest a few "Must Have" strains, even if they do not help Crohn's. Thanks a lot!!!

T

T1420

you can get alot of great genetics right here at the farm!!! There is alot of research on strains documented here... very helpful with alot of kewl kats helpin folks out!!!! Good Luck to ya on yer journey... T1420

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Lavender

I have a patient with Crohn's and the only thing that has consistently helped her over the last year is Soma's Lavender. Once I found it, she stopped looking! It's some heavy stuff, but the first time I gave her a sample, she called me crying that night..."thank you so much"..."best relief in years".... Since finding Lavender, she has lost about 30 lbs and is continuing to lose her excess weight. Works within 2 minutes of smoking/vaporizing.

I hope you can find this one, she loves it!

Love & Light

D

dirtymole

Thank you so much for the replys! I will check out the Lavender for sure. Anyone else have any suggestions?? Thanks

C

Chief Bigsmoke

Crohns

My Girlfriend has Crohns as she has a couple favorites. She loves cannabis that makes her "High" during the day and "Stoned" at night. So she smokes different strains at different times. Each strain has its own unique levels of cannabinoids. Once you understand cannabinoids you caqn unlock the powers of cannabis. She loves OG kush, Nebula, Purple Kush, Blue satellite, Sour Kush, C99.

I haven't tried Mortabel Genetics but I'm sure they have a strain for everything. I suggest some light Cannabinoid research and then make a couple selections. Here is a link to my thread where I share some info on Cannabinoids.

Let us know if we can further help in anyway, have a beautiful day.

Chief

Actions
D

dirtymole

Thanks Chief! Myself and most of my patients like a more Sativa high in the day and Indica type buzz at night. Just looking for peoples opinions on what strains have helped them. Thanks again!!!

johnursery

johnursery

i have UC so very much similair except mines limited to just the large intestine, unfortunately when i flare the whole large intestine flares, pandemic colitis...anyway what strains help me the most for flares are heavy indica's, extreme indica from female seeds was a great one, also himalayan gold helps alot...what helps for appetite is more sativa dom for me, i like SMCG right now (colombian gold)...have read research that indicates people with chrons's/colitis (IBD) have higher numbers of CB2 receptors in there digestive tracts than regular people and cannabinoids have been shown to reverse inflamation in those area's...almost like were tailer made for cannatherapy... alot better than taking immunosuppressant's or corticosteroids for me anyway, i get terrible cushing's syndrome side effects from corticosteroids and have had a life threatening reaction to immunosuppressant's theve put me on...anyway i hope you find some strains that work realy well for you

slausongardens

slausongardens

ive been reading that strains that are high in cbds have a lot of medical benefits because they give more of a calming effect to the body rather then a racy head high... and the breeder soma makes most his strains high in cdbs.. like nyc diesel, lavender, buhddas sister, i dunno what else he makes, theyre all too expensive for me..

also there is a strain going around california right now called harlequin and it has the highest cbds of any strain out there. something ridiculous like 14% but low in thc.. super medical plant and very specific for certain illnesses.

but since youre in motas thread and mota is the best breeder doing it right now im sure hes got some strains that would do the trick... the herijuana might be one of the best strains out there for medical use, if you grow it yourself just let it go a little longer until the trichs turn amber and the cbds should raise and that should help.. prolly put you into dream land.

so i would suggest herijuana and all herijuana crosses. the ronnie james dio is on the farm right now and thats rocky mountain high x herijuana, i have that one and it is very very good. also the redneck koosh and double koosh are also very strong.

D

dirtymole

Thanks for the reply! I will check it out. Anyone else have any suggestions?? Thanks

M

MSL Foundation

I will start by saying hello. I have a ton of information for you.

OG Kush is one of the best strains for your pain and hunger.

Then look into the Maker's Diet

Also Medical Marijuana Milk made with goats milk is an amazing medicine that will really help with the rebuilding of your stomach lining and with the modulation of your immune system. It can possibly take you out of flare ups and can help keep them away.

what state are you located in? If in Colorado or California you can get OG Kush easily

MSL

P

PUS

My sister finds great relief from the Chem lines and a strong Kush.

Sorry for not suggesting a Motarebel strain. I've heard nothing but great things about his gear though.

johnursery

johnursery

oh wow, i apologise i didnt see what sub-forum this was in i just assumed it was medical...let me start by saying mota's herijuana has had quite the reputation in the medical community, ive not had the pleasure myself but one of the medical forums i used to be on swore by it for lots of medical conditions, seeing him and other breeders like himself are a big reason i joined the farm...sorry mota for plugging other breeders work on your forum

Latest posts

Top Bottom