Looking for strains !

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Reeferman

Hey friends I am looking for a couple strains cuddle fish hash plant and strawberry blond if anyone can help me RM

P

phoenix

i wouldnt buy em ,but tga do a cuddlefish hybrid,but i take it u want the cut.

maybe talk to tga members and see how willing to help you out they are,they must have it to do the hybrids.

think dna are right though,public forum and all that. good luck with your hunt.

S

Swampdank

Hey Reef! Domyou still have the Swiss BB sativa??

I would love to find some BB Sat if you know where to locate that. I think that deserves more attention.

I did a cross with F13 and Blueberry IBL that actually turned out amazing. I think I might have stumbled upon something special there.

Good to see you are still around and doing your thing bud.

All the best,

SD

B

BITYmagicBeanz

yep i hold the strawberry blonde. will be some nice crosses ready soon. my fav smoke too date

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
You smoked the strawberry creme reef? that shit is kill

G

Guano

So yeah BITY..which is it? Been looking for that one too :bandit

B

BITYmagicBeanz

you cool just seen this.i know this is defontly the original.the guy i got it from years ago. was well into hes weed and strains. kinder like i am now. this was one of the first cuts i ever got with the white rhino.is one of the strongest still.and tastyiest. havent had much room too run .but am geting there. my snoe sleepaa takes all the room up. :)

G

Guano

Maybe if that Sleepaa didn't have such big fuggin budz there'd be more room.:mmm
Sounds like it's prolly the SOL version,yer rockin the Shiskaberry too

B

BITYmagicBeanz

Maybe if that Sleepaa didn't have such big fuggin budz there'd be more room.:mmm
Sounds like it's prolly the SOL version,yer rockin the Shiskaberry too

lol .yeh got the shishkaberry too. got a male too. most tastyiest strains for me..

Top Bottom