Looking for Tahoe Info

• Thread starter dubdi3mond
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dubdi3mond

Just ordered a pack now waiting to receive it but in the mean time I was just wondering what kind of stretch I can expect, is she a high feeder, average yield, etc... anything that you guys think would help get the best run from seed possible

D

dubdi3mond

25 views, no response. come on someone has to have dialed this one in...

are you guys topping this one or just letting her go natural?

L

leao

It's probably fair to say that LSTing and topping (supercropping too perhaps) are all a must to get the most out of any OG with regards to yield, and definitely if you have height restrictions, as they do stretch quite a bit. As far as nute schedules, do a quick search and you should be able to find Swerve's nute regimen for OGs.

Hope that helps, and good luck with the grow. Put some pics up when ya' can too!

Peace.

I

InvisibleM

First time growing Tahoe and I love it, a good stretch on her, six feet tall already.... you can see picts on my rascal thread.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

are we talking about the TAHOE (CLONE ONLY) or TAHOE from Caliconnection??

2 different plants..

D

dubdi3mond

It's probably fair to say that LSTing and topping (supercropping too perhaps) are all a must to get the most out of any OG with regards to yield, and definitely if you have height restrictions, as they do stretch quite a bit. As far as nute schedules, do a quick search and you should be able to find Swerve's nute regimen for OGs.

Hope that helps, and good luck with the grow. Put some pics up when ya' can too!

Peace.

Top, S/Crop, Bend, the more sites the better, FMI the Tahoe does'nt like to be over watered in soil, and is a lanky girl, low yielder, but its quality over quantity on this girl

thanks leao and garden, ill keep that in mind and ill look up the nute reg but i already have h&g so i dont know how much good the regimen will do me

said he ordered a pack so im guessing seed form

whats up DB

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I recently started 10 beans, all 10 are fukin' coming with it man. Very very vigorous, some much taller, lankier, and they seem to be calmag whores already.

I'm about to post some recent pics of them here shortly, they have taken off. My thread is somewhere below.. They reek man, early in veg will skunk up the place. I'm more surprised by their vigorous growth on this grow round.

D

dubdi3mond

Search is your Friend....:rock

i did search and theres not much info, i didnt look for the cut because thats not what i'm growing.. wanted info about how these beans have been for others personally

Tex.. thanks, ill have to make sure i buy some calmag just to be sure. h&g coco is supposed to have plenty but ill have some on deck just incase

R

REGISTRD

^^^ No worries mate.. theres lots of great info on the cut or seed there pretty much identical in the feeding catagory if you find a good pheno.
Follow Tex hes full of great info...

D

dagobaker

will be interesting to see how the HG does with chemdog and with the og kush/s...............
some say it needs extra cal/mag.........well see i guess

J-Businezz

J-Businezz

Swerve formula?

Hey whats up Garden of Dreams im in desperate need of your some help!
Im not able to message you bc im new to this forum.. Well here is the thing i have and currently in the middle of growing a tahoe clone i got from a friend the story behind it was it had to be moved twice because my house almost burned down but any ways they were in shock from light poisoning and transplant. Luckily they are starting to snap out of it but what i want to know is once they have been in shock is it a good idea to clone? and by any chance do you know swerves formula and feeding regimen or were i could find it? thanks i greatly appreciate it

Top Bottom