looking for the best genetics

• Thread starter polar-bill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

polar-bill

Hey ya'll,I'm polar-bill and I have decided to check you fellas out.I see lots of killer genetics and well....thats what I try to be about,grow the best to smoke the best:stonedsmilie:
Hope to get to know ya'll,good luck and good growing to all

L

Lost

To start, pre 98 bubba is a great staple. Durban Poison is a great sativa and a healthy yielder. I like all the strains in my profile, thats what im currently growing. GDP is another favorite..

One thing you will find is that connasoiur strains tend to yield less. Not always but usually..

I

ismokepot

Hey Lost- who's Durban Poison do you grow? I just had a few D.P. by G13 labs (some freebies) that turned out VERY well (it was a pleasant surprise)........... nice quality and done in 61 days of flowering.

H

heater

Yep you found the right place .:rasta2:
For some killer beans don't miss the Joeshmoe charity auction

P

polar-bill

To start, pre 98 bubba is a great staple. Durban Poison is a great sativa and a healthy yielder. I like all the strains in my profile, thats what im currently growing. GDP is another favorite..

One thing you will find is that connasoiur strains tend to yield less. Not always but usually..

thanks fo rthe input lost,I appreciate it. This is for personal pain relief so yields are the 2nd most important thing to me;)

Top Bottom