Looking For The Best Quality Seeds For My Vegetable Grade. Also All Of My Berries.

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Anyone that can help would be appreciated. I'm up high in Michigan so I want to make sure that all of seeds are good to go here. Flavour:)

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Mmmmmmmmmm @juggernaut I'm slightly confused are you asking about the best place to get vegetable seed and berry seed???? If so i like the sustainable seed company from oregon and berries are better bought pre grown at about a foot or two tall. If not whachu talkin bout willis?

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Two outfits are my number one go-to's. Renee's, out of... I wanna say Fulton, CA, and Territorial Seed Company in OR. In my experience they have the best prices, selections and viability. Seeds of Change seeds don't have the best viability, IME.
Oh yes the territorial seed co. (Cant believe i forgot them) probably one of the best I have used they are pretty well established. My grandfather has been buying seeds from them for as long as I can remember heck even my first bag of seed came from him/them so I could have a patch of garden one summer in His green house while visiting my grandparents

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

It would have been somewhere around 1983 I had my first summer garden and used their seeds they used to even sell survival seed packs for prepers (i believe this is how they got started before they were TSC) and I think they still do sell them well worth it back then not sure about now but idmf they are anything alike today it was like a three year supply for a group of 7 ppl they even separated breeders and open pollinators I remember this the most because this was my first intro to breeding and how it works and my gpa made me take a test on what I learned that summer about gardens plants and the environment and as a reward for passing it (i now see this was just his version of Tom huck) i got to have a full green house to do his tomatoes and be taught their breeding program he had going good memories u bring back to this spirit today in a time of great need I tell you thanks for that :)

Apollo13

Apollo13

He said vegetable grade?? I don't think he means beans,tomatoes, or strawberries..lol I live in Michigan. PM me if u need. Unless it was supposed to be garden.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This is in general gardening and the OP seems to genuinely be interested in food crop seeds. Trading cannabis seeds and genetics through here is expressly against the TOU.

Apollo13

Apollo13

Ah, missed it because of new posts button. Actually I was going to recommend the cup for genetics coming in August for michiganders but didn't want to post it. And sorry for the hijack and misunderstanding.

Latest posts

Top Bottom