Looking For The Gg#4

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mandalaman

mandalaman

What area are you in? Gg4 legit is a clone only. They have s1 available now. As well as a few copies that breeders say are gg4, but alas are not.

No one can tell an s1 from the legit clone only. But for those who have the legit clone only gg4, we are the fortunate ones. I have thw legit clone only gg4, my buddy has the s1. I flowered his cut and it's extremely difficult to tell them apart, even after harvesting. BUT, I still believe I can spot my gg4 over his gg4 s1. May be the placebo effect, may not. I've grown gg4 for about 4+yrs, so I'm pretty versed in that strain

My man :D

R

rascali

"Gg4 over rated?
This strain is a main staple every run for 4 yrs now. As well as my darlins net (gg4 x dmt), chaos by seed pac (gg4 x gorilla fuck). I can't grow enough to last between harvests.

Dank is putting it lightly."

You've got the "good" cut Demon, a lot of what came after the first year or so was dudded somehow. I think most of the unbelievers are folks who just haven't seen the real deal...

william76

william76

"Gg4 over rated?
This strain is a main staple every run for 4 yrs now. As well as my darlins net (gg4 x dmt), chaos by seed pac (gg4 x gorilla fuck). I can't grow enough to last between harvests.

Dank is putting it lightly."

You've got the "good" cut Demon, a lot of what came after the first year or so was dudded somehow. I think most of the unbelievers are folks who just haven't seen the real deal...
The cut mr bee is on about is the same gg4 cut ur talking about,thing is we tried the s1s first(which was better)and after that she was a let down when we got her,everyone loves her though,smokers here cant get enough of the glue(cut),76

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Yes, was very early on the list when I got her from my guy. Hope he's ok, haven't seen him on the other board in a while. Dude bred chaos (gg4 x gorilla fuck). Now I need to start to learn how to breed. Cross my strawberries n cream

I ditched my buddies gg4. Lol

R

rascali

Me too Demon, I'm betting the same long-hair set us both up - but he seems to have lost the original from what I have seen. So many people run the dud now, all those freebie clones are ruining the rep and trade - but we know whats real...

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Oh when you have the real deal there is absolutely no question. I'm betting 90% of people claiming to have it don't. Alot of people don't understand what true clone only is I guess. It's not always what you know, it's who you know.

StandingRock

StandingRock

@DemonTrich so does anyone know where I can get a clone west of the Mississippi? Preferably in a recreational state.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Anyone have any experience.I have been doing searches all over and came across gorilla seeds which seems the only place that has it in seed form.I cant tell if they are legit or not cause there are so many fakes out there.I found it odd that its femenized seeds that has em.They also have a GSC version.I dont have a problem ordering them just dont wanna get no junk.

Last Iv seen and heard from The ocean grown gentetics testers was that the gorilla glue number 4 is a clone only strain any seeds out there sonthing funny is going on

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Typical leaf gg4 leaf twist.
1st pic is gg4
2nd pic is chaos by seed Pac (gg4 x glue fuck)

The leaf twist stops in flower.

20170214 213921
20170214 213843

Top Bottom