Looking for the most flavorful zkittles crosses

• Thread starter Growingfather
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

erickvelez5

I love anything Zkittles or Runtz. Ummm the best taste when done correctly.

KeithHoward

KeithHoward

Hey , so just like the Title states I’m looking for the terpiest zkittles stain . Which cultivar from whom And flavor profile . Thanks for ur help
If you can find someone that has the original Terp Hogz/3rd Gen Family cut of Zkittles. That's the AMAZING terpy cut. Not a huge yielder or high THC%. But AMAZING terps!!!!!!! Runtz is very hard to find a REAL/AUTHENTIC cut of. There are NO seeds of the Original Runtz or Zkittles. So don't fall for anyone's knock off versions. The ONLY seeds you can find are Compound Genetics White Runtz. Or The Original White Runtz seeds from the Runtz crew. But they're very hard to find and people are asking up to $2500 a pack!!! Strainly has the hook up on both clones and seeds. Just make sure you do your research n only buy from a seller that has good feedback. Good luck to you. If you can find either of those strains (The AUTHENTIC ones) they are among the best EVER!!!!!!

Chem77

Chem77

Buds zkittlez z3 is the real deal.
22389D86 0B10 4CFD 8E3E E86815EBCAE4

KeithHoward

KeithHoward

Buds zkittlez z3 is the real deal.
View attachment 1229983
Z3 I'd from Terp Hogz. They're the original breeders of the real Zkittles and Z3 has the real Zkittles in it. But it's a cross. So it's got Zkittles n something else in it. Can't remember what the other strain is? Hindu kush maybe? Anyway Z3 is the truth n they do sell seeds of it. But it's still not the REAL DEAL pure Zkittles. Definitely has the real deal Zkittles in it. But it's not the real Zkittles. NOTHING bad to say about it. AT ALL though. Great strain. 👍

KeithHoward

KeithHoward

Just realized the original question was about what the best Zkittles CROSSES are. Lol!!! RUNTZ probably hands down the best Zkittles cross. Z3 is a beast too. Bunch of other AMAZING Zkittles crosses out there. Zkittles probably one of the best strains in existence for breeding.

william76

william76

Any1 heard of harybo?,by r kiem seedbank?,zkittles x afghan kush,was gifted a pack.iv tried zushi(kush mints x)and the lemon skunk xd with zkittles,both OK,had potential,I never grew them myself but I know if u get the right x it's meant to be fire,,76

Top Bottom