Looking for this part

• Thread starter Glassdub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Glassdub

Glassdub

The male piece on the right, trying to find on eBay but its a pain to search as I'm not sure what to call it, I have one now but I would like to have a back up as I could see narrow end snapping over time.

Looking for this part
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I bought some parts from this site like 5 years ago. They might have what you are looking for.

Glassdub

Glassdub

I bought some parts from this site like 5 years ago. They might have what you are looking for.
I tried all applicable links, not finding it unless it is hidden somehow.

indogrow420

indogrow420

Have you tried to search " Down stem " ? Kind of universal just take measurements of the male part in mm and the length & search

Last edited:
indogrow420

indogrow420

@Glassdub I think I gotchu. that looks like a "glass popper bowl"
i use to take a cig and pack weed on top and pop it we called it yetties .
Not sure what u using it for but the attachment is as close as it can get to what you have. All the downstems I found online are flared and wouldn't work but this could

Screenshot 20230715 034802
Last edited:
Glassdub

Glassdub

Is it 19mm and what length ill try to find it
14mm Glass Filtered Stem
I really don't want to buy from this guy again as he is kind of a dick & price gouges to boot.

Glassdub

Glassdub

@Glassdub I think I gotchu. that looks like a "glass popper bowl"
i use to take a cig and pack weed on top and pop it we called it yetties .
Not sure what u using it for but the attachment is as close as it can get to what you have. All the downstems I found online are flared and wouldn't work but this could
Looks like an open tube, the part I want is closed with holes.

Glassdub

Glassdub

By definition this is not a down stem, which is a open tube used in a bong, this is closed with drilled holes that act as a screen.

indogrow420

indogrow420

Looks like a "dab straw" or " nectar collector tip" but they dont have the filter "diffuser holes

Last edited:
Glassdub

Glassdub

Closer look, I will have to be careful not to break it so I don't have to give this guy another $24+ for the full kit as he WON'T separate parts, ace guy. 🙄

indogrow420

indogrow420

The piece u hook it in with keck is diffused so why not have a straight tube one for spare idk but all i can do for you dude goodluck ! Stay blessed

Top Bottom