Looking for two strains

• Thread starter Arsenal18
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Arsenal18

I'm going to make purchase within the next few days of probably two strains. I would like one nice sativa and a nice indica but there are so many choices on here. I'd just like a few suggestions from the fellow stoners out there. This is my 4th grow and not looking for anything too finicky really.

hubcap

hubcap

indoors i assume?

soil?
lights?
care about finishing times?

what kinda smoke do you prefer...

the more info you give, the more we can whittle down a good choice for you....

start by looking here:

if theres nothing that sparks your interest there...
lets us all know.

youve come to the right place....
just give us a lil more info, if ya would??.

-hubcap-

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
How many more of these threads do we need??? there are a few a day now it seems, come on guys...do some of your homework..

Read up on some indicas and read up on some sativas, it is all right here for the reading already..

Tex

R

rea2on

Stop and be humble

Just take a min tex those of us who are new just need some advice and direction we are just anxious looking for some light from the pros

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Tons of advice form a bunch of pros already posted, go read up...

It's the other way around.....You take a minute and read.

Not trying to be a dick but yall are lazy surfers..

There is a decent strain guide as well with grow and smoke reports, on this site even..

Tex

C

Charles Xavier

Read up on some indicas and read up on some sativas, it is all right here for the reading already....Texas Kid

Greetings Arsenal18

It is my hope that you are not offended by Texas Kid's suggestion. Please be advised: it's not personal. Texas Kid is an old hand at this and moderating the same types of questions consistently (read: ad nauseam) does indeed tend to be nerve grating.

Bottom line: Cultivating is addictive.

Second from bottom line: No two cultivators are the same.

Most likely (if serious) you won't stop at two strains because intuition dictates there's something, if not better, at least different out there; most likely someone else's experiences may drastically differ from your own. To become an outstanding grower one needs the combination of experience and intuition. Experience is gained by doing; intuition is honed by deciding. Just pick two and you'll be well on your way.

Sincerely,
Charles.

p.s. Once your decision is made, you can be assured that this community will be present to ensure the best possible outcome for your garden.

C.X.

T

Trillion

Greetings Arsenal18

It is my hope that you are not offended by Texas Kid's suggestion. Please be advised: it's not personal. Texas Kid is an old hand at this and moderating the same types of questions consistently (read: ad nauseam) does indeed tend to be nerve grating.

Bottom line: Cultivating is addictive.

Second from bottom line: No two cultivators are the same.

Most likely (if serious) you won't stop at two strains because intuition dictates there's something, if not better, at least different out there; most likely someone else's experiences may drastically differ from your own. To become an outstanding grower one needs the combination of experience and intuition. Experience is gained by doing; intuition is honed by deciding. Just pick two and you'll be well on your way.

Sincerely,
Charles.

p.s. Once your decision is made, you can be assured that this community will be present to ensure the best possible outcome for your garden.

C.X.
And so says the gospel of CX...:character0050:

R

RansacktheElder

I'm starting to quit with the insecessant growing questions as I've read deeper into the posts and especially since the tube went up. I've moved on to other incessant questioning at this point. Some of us just can't help it. But at the same time I should say that this is an open site and if you jump on top of new people like that you'll eventually get a stale group of bitter old growers arguing over the purity of strains and such. I know it has to get old answering our endless and similar questions, but hey....you had a choice in the moderation matter I suppose. You're not obligated to do it, right? That said, you're right and we should read deeper and try hard to answer our own questions. Keep in mind though that for a new guy to these forums, you might not recognize the answer when it's right in front of you! Like in sexing a plant. I didn't realize until now (four weeks into flowering) that there was plenty of time to identify that male and get him out and also that it would be easy to identify by the white hairs alone. My God I pestered the hell out of you people on that line of questions. I know now. I didn't then. That's the type of question you have to expect from new people like myself. We're unsure of our growing skills and pretty much anything other than we're fed up with paying through the nose for bad weed. So, when we ask stupid questions please bear all this in mind.

A

Arsenal18

I think I've made my decisions. As long as they stay for sale until I get the money. I took TK's advice and did more searching and looking and have decided to give querkle and jtr a run from subcool

hubcap

hubcap

I think I've made my decisions. As long as they stay for sale until I get the money. I took TK's advice and did more searching and looking and have decided to give querkle and jtr a run from subcool

2 great choices.
jtr is dynamite smoke.

-hubcap-

B

Bubble Puppy

You will like querkle i think.Its the only strain i will share,but not part with for money when things get tight at the end of the month...................

T

Tolpan

2 great choices! I run the jtr and it's bomb!

Can't wait so see your thread!

Cheers

Tolpan

Top Bottom