Looking for Upgrade lighting recommendations please!

• Thread starter kassiek878
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kassiek878

kassiek878

Hey all!
So I’ve been growing for a bit successfully using Philzon 2000 in a 4x4 tent. However I’m looking for making bigger yields so thinking maybe upgrading my light? Maybe the 3000 or does anyone have any better recommendations?
Thanks so much!

Looking for upgrade lighting recommendations please
kassiek878

kassiek878

If it's a good light. Can you just run 2?
That was my thought too. I’m a little worried it’s gonna blow my breaker. I have a smaller clone tent going as well. So I don’t wanna overrun it.

Ponky

Ponky

That was my thought too. I’m a little worried it’s gonna blow my breaker. I have a smaller clone tent going as well. So I don’t wanna overrun it.
A wall socket can handle 15 amps. And the breaker 20. It will be fine.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Increasing the light will definitely help, but another thing is to fill all the empty space in the tent with plants. So either increase plant count or increase veg time so they get bigger. Good luck!

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Hello! If you worry about how much your breaker can handle you can check the watt draw on all products Connected. When you add tthose watts together you will get a value that you can see how far from the breaker limit you are.

I would recommend three 240w lights. I like kingbrite on alibaba. Spiderfarmer is Great but kingbrite comes a bit cheaper.

Also be aware that light upgrade might mean inline fan upgrade. Also get long enough driver cables to give you opportunity to Mount driver outside of tent. To reduce heat

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Also, never exceed more than 80% of the listed amperage for any prolonged period of time. So a 15 amp breaker can handle 12 amps. You take wattage and divide it by the voltage, that gives you the amperage. 1400 watts equal 12 amps on 120 volts.

BlackRuss

BlackRuss

I run an iL8x in my 4x4. I can say from personal experience it runs amazing, and has given me the best results out of working with mars and spider farmer. Definitely worth checking out, I think they are running cheap on amazon right now

Latest posts

Top Bottom