Looking for weight, can't decide..

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Surfr

I am looking for some weight yet quality at the same time. I know, you have seen probably 57685 of these threads but this one is to help choose between a select few strains. Any help about these gems that I list is much appreciated!

The List:

Sweetest Cindy 99
Chocolope
Agent Orange
BogBubble
Dynamite

OR?????

t.o.med

t.o.med

my sweetcindy got so heavy at 4 and a half weeks it pulled the eye hooks out of the press board i screwed them into and every branch snapped right off the plant it came in at over a pound and a half. the smoke was good but chemmy not having any flush.

S

sound1744

why not try the new strain from dutch passion. its called the ultimate.
huge yields with great potency. do a grow and smoke report for us when your at it.:cash:stonedsmilie:

M

Malachi

I hear Ogiesel is a monster under 1000's and the smoke is A+

R

Rabbi

A good UK Cheese is a great yielder inside and out and has great presentation as a Skunk #1 Pheno. Alot of patients love it......good medicine

0917091613a
0917091613b
S

SSHZ

Wait until early Feb. when Mr. Nice re-releases Medicine Man! Heavy weight, great quality and done in around 60-65 days........

Personally, I wouldn't take a chance on anything from D.P. I have never had much success with their stuff.....

S

SSHZ

It has gone down hill some since the influx of some of our newest members...........

W

WomBat

I myself have had good luck with chocolope but the phenos i grew strech like hell

Top Bottom