Looking for "WSU Red" info.

• Thread starter diamond2.0
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Looking for info on "WSU Red" but i cant seam to find any info. Any help would be appreciated . Thanks ....:character0053:

420bliss

420bliss

are you in washington state, sounds like some bud named after the WSU cougars, ive heard of udub but not WSU red

420bliss

420bliss

found this on another site

Got to this strain last night. WOW!
One of the cool things about Green Hope is they have some members who grow and clone there strains. So you see names sometimes not familiar or found on review sites. One of those is WSU, yes its named after the college in E.Wa

I thought it was an Indica dominent. Now I am not so sure.

Size 1 gram for $10 (as it all is at the fair Green Hope )
Color, nice big nugget with orange hairs and trichroms all over.
Smell, sweet but earth like at the same time.
Taste, Smooth with a mellow aftertaste. Kinda fruity and earthy at the same time.
Buzz, Vapor toked 4 hits and within minutes a strong head high. Then a fast strong creep to body. Just kinda grabs ya by the booty.
Last about an hour with full effect, then body buzz hangs on for another hour or so. Very strong. Must be a hybrid on Sativa side.

I am so glad I tried this strain, now to try Afganack, B-Dot, and the Mind Kontrol sitting in my freezer. These homegrown strains are rockin. Must be some great growers that belong to Green Hope. Thats why this is the best club in WA

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Thanks for the info people !
Cant wait to try it .....Picked mine up in oregon.

Top Bottom