Looking for your opinion people :)

• Thread starter Jcannon420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jcannon420

What do you guys think of these to girls, first ever attempt two different seeds. How long do they look in too you? Appreciate any opinions :)

Looking for your opinion people
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
What do you guys think of these to girls, first ever attempt two different seeds. How long do they look in too you? Appreciate any opinions :)
The one on the right is 2-3 weeks into flower ......about 6 more to go. The plant on the left would be the same just not showing as fast. I have some looking just like that and they were turned Aug 15.

J

Jcannon420

The one on the right is 2-3 weeks into flower ......about 6 more to go. The plant on the left would be the same just not showing as fast. I have some looking just like that and they were turned Aug 15.
Mine were both turned on aug 21 and yeah I do look forward to seeing the change in it. I know some people say it's bad and some say it's okay but I had trimmed both plants during flowing in that photo there was definitely some unwanted undergrowth and IV Heard after 1 week and up to two weeks trimming is okay and after that it will help with sending nutrients else we're instead of trying to repair what you've just done. But yeah first attempt so going at it stage by stage at moment not much maintenance other than water :)

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Mine were both turned on aug 21 and yeah I do look forward to seeing the change in it. I know some people say it's bad and some say it's okay but I had trimmed both plants during flowing in that photo there was definitely some unwanted undergrowth and IV Heard after 1 week and up to two weeks trimming is okay and after that it will help with sending nutrients else we're instead of trying to repair what you've just done. But yeah first attempt so going at it stage by stage at moment not much maintenance other than water :)
What do you feed them? I use G.H 3 part and at this stage now I go way up on the bloom nute's where I usually feed every second water, I gave them 5 ml / 5ml / 5 ml ...now I'm giving them 5/5/15 per gallon and I will until 7-8 weeks then just water for 2 cycles and they're about done.. I only trim off the bottom branches and lolly pop them. those that turn yellow and any in the way of bud sites. I like the leaves, they're the solar panels and if they're healthy and not in the way I'll keep them on

Top Bottom