Looking forward to all the knowledge

• Thread starter Wags215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wags215

Hey all. Had my hands in a lot of grows over the past 5 years and finally got a few rooms of my own. Looking forward to the exchange of information here! Long time lurker, and ready to be part of the community

bonkia

bonkia

Welcome! Always good to have new farmers around! What are you currently working with bro?

W

Wags215

Thanks for the welcome! Without going into major detail Ive got a warehouse with a veg and flower room. Ive got a new veg room almost up and running so the old veg will be turned to flower room #2! Pretty excited. Right now I'm running Green Crack. Have an excellent cut of it. My first room is getting cut down in the next couple days and I'll post some pics for you guys

bonkia

bonkia

Gc is a nice yielding plant one of the biggest. If love some shots of her. I only take pics of a couple plants. I've never taken a shot of my room. Exciting times in the forum lots of great breeders with lots of great genetics.

bonkia

bonkia

I'll have some alien grenades and lads shots in 3 days or so.. I fear taking pictures of them because they may light my camera on fire.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Welcome, Wags. Happy growing.

outwest

shawnskush

shawnskush

how quickly is your gc cut finishing? ive heard of a cut that finishes in 45 days but havent actually seen anybody with it lol

W

Wags215

I'm at day 50 and hairs started turning more milky a few days ago. I would say day 53 I'm taking them down.

Top Bottom