looking ill, any one have suggestions on this?

• Thread starter darksoul
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

darksoul

So after my first attempt died I tried again and things seemed to be going great. However this morning I look and a lot of my leaves are curling up like it's not getting enough water from what I've read. also, it seems like it's stunted as it shot right up to the height it is at and has stopped. Any thoughts? Don't want to lose another one after making it this far.

Looking ill any one have suggestions on this

D

darksoul

only giving it a cup like every 4 days pot is approx 8 gallon. gave it a couple this morning as I thought it was thirsty from looking at it and reading. should i put a fan on it to help dry it out then?

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

So after my first attempt died I tried again and things seemed to be going great. However this morning I look and a lot of my leaves are curling up like it's not getting enough water from what I've read. also, it seems like it's stunted as it shot right up to the height it is at and has stopped. Any thoughts? Don't want to lose another one after making it this far.

View attachment 2093488is this
is this plant outside, looks like it is getting burnt

D

darksoul

to answer everyone, they are indoors in a grow tent. Always have a small fan for circulation. light is a couple feet above, as for drainage bottom of pot has rocks soil on top. before planting slowly poured water in center and after about 5 cups it leaked out the bottom.

20231230 194122
20231230 194131

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
If you notice the damage is all under the hot part of the light. Waaaaay too hot.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Well, I’m at heat/light stress, a mutation,
Or a possible tobacco mosaic virus infection
It basically turns your plant into the comic book character two face.

D

darksoul

Well, I’m at heat/light stress, a mutation,
Or a possible tobacco mosaic virus infection
It basically turns your plant into the comic book character two face.
It's something sudden in my opinion. cause I check it every 5-6 days and it went from looking healthy like the right side of the plant in pic to this now. and nothing different has been done to the plant since planting it.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
It's something sudden in my opinion. cause I check it every 5-6 days and it went from looking healthy like the right side of the plant in pic to this now. and nothing different has been done to the plant since planting it.
Then it’s gotta be a light proximity or heat stress deal.

Grower1974

Grower1974

only giving it a cup like every 4 days pot is approx 8 gallon. gave it a couple this morning as I thought it was thirsty from looking at it and reading. should i put a fan on it to help dry it out then?
1 cup of water every 4 days in an 8 gallon pot????????

LOL. No wonder. Should be getting 3-4 gallons on water day.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
1 cup of water every 4 days in an 8 gallon pot????????

LOL. No wonder. Should be getting 3-4 gallons on water day.
There is no way that is an 8. Can’t be. 🤔

D

darksoul

So may have found the culprit, turns out my gf was over and thought it was stalled in growning like I was and in her infinite wisdom took it upon herself to try and help and put freaking Miricle grow liquid feed on it. and not just a bit like a 1/4 of the bottle. right at base of plant. so I dug it out gave it a rinse and replaced the dirt in hopes it might help it come back. as for the more water dirt was wet throughout on the watering schedule I always thought that was what you wanted for not overwatering any plant. should I up it next attempt?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
the plant is doomed and not because of your girlfriend,.. too much stress has already happened earlier,..
a few things are wrong,..
start over and clean up everything with peroxide or bleach etc,..
do you notice any itty bitty tiny flies around the soil surface?

Top Bottom