Looking into some new seeds for next grow

• Thread starter Thunderstrut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thunderstrut

Thunderstrut

I'm looking at some seed packs from ilgm, specifically the sativa mix pack with chocolope, strawberry cough, and super lemon haze. I got a couple questions about them if anyone has some answers that would be great.

First question: is ilgm a reputable source, as in, are their seeds pretty good quality?

Second question: Are those good seeds for someone pretty new to growing? I'm assuming some strains are easier and maybe there is a difference in difficulty between sativa and indica, or photo and auto. I've read auto contains ruderalis and that its a pretty hardy plant. I do know how to flower photo.

Third question: I do like to cross breed for the fun to see what I get from the seeds produced. Are there issues with doing that? or certain types that just wouldn't bring out anything worthwhile?

Open to any and all suggestions. Thanks!

freezeland2

freezeland2

Chocolope can be difficult to grow. It prefers indoor growing and does not like high humidity as it’s susceptible to mold. Grown right it’s my favorite sativa. I have no experience with the others you mentioned. ILGM is a reliable source from everything I have read about them. No personal experience ordering from them though.

Thunderstrut

Thunderstrut

Chocolope can be difficult to grow. It prefers indoor growing and does not like high humidity as it’s susceptible to mold. Grown right it’s my favorite sativa. I have no experience with the others you mentioned. ILGM is a reliable source from everything I have read about them. No personal experience ordering from them though.
That seems perfect. Im indoor and without a humidifier it sits around 15% humidity haha. I keep it around 45-50%, but i can lower that if need be. Ill keep that in mind, thanks!

Does it actually have that chocolate coffee taste as it claims?

freezeland2

freezeland2

That seems perfect. Im indoor and without a humidifier it sits around 15% humidity haha. I keep it around 45-50%, but i can lower that if need be. Ill keep that in mind, thanks!

Does it actually have that chocolate coffee taste as it claims?
Yes it has a chocolate coffee taste. It’s not for an inexperienced smoker either. Has a tendency toward inducing paranoia.

Thunderstrut

Thunderstrut

Yes it has a chocolate coffee taste. It’s not for an inexperienced smoker either. Has a tendency toward inducing paranoia.
Ah that's fine, I've been smoking about 10-12 years. I tend to make edibles pretty strong and kind of invite the paranoia sometimes. Its oddly comforting. I know that may sound like sort of a flex or something, but its not meant to be haha. I just kind of enjoy it for some reason.

Just wanting to branch out with some stuff I've never tried before.

Appreciate the info!

OLDSILVERTIP

OLDSILVERTIP

ilgm seemed to be up front shipping orders out quickly afew years ago

Legobuzzard

Legobuzzard

I bought the same sativa pack from ilgm.. the chocolope is difficult to get started.. I'm 8 weeks into flowering 3 chocolopes. They get tall as heck, expect three times the size after stretch. They do get frosty and smell different. As for the super lemon haze you can't go wrong. Haven't popped any of the Strawberry Cough.

Thunderstrut

Thunderstrut

I bought the same sativa pack from ilgm.. the chocolope is difficult to get started.. I'm 8 weeks into flowering 3 chocolopes. They get tall as heck, expect three times the size after stretch. They do get frosty and smell different. As for the super lemon haze you can't go wrong. Haven't popped any of the Strawberry Cough.
That's really good to know, thanks. I'm having an issue with room on a mystery seed I'm growing at the moment, was not prepared for the amount of stretch its putting out, so ill keep that in mind for the chocolope.

Mrb53

Mrb53

Can you please define what "Reliable" and "Quality". Quality are seeds that have been bred with time and patience to insure the best traits have been selected, excellent germination rates, with respect for growth, potency, resilience and flavor. Many of us home breeders attain that status yet are not Commercial Vendors.
Reliable - you get what you pay for and them some...the breeder stands behind their product/s, will do the right thing in case of germination failures...etc..
Ask Frankster about his seeds..

MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

I'm looking at some seed packs from ilgm, specifically the sativa mix pack with chocolope, strawberry cough, and super lemon haze. I got a couple questions about them if anyone has some answers that would be great.

First question: is ilgm a reputable source, as in, are their seeds pretty good quality?

Second question: Are those good seeds for someone pretty new to growing? I'm assuming some strains are easier and maybe there is a difference in difficulty between sativa and indica, or photo and auto. I've read auto contains ruderalis and that its a pretty hardy plant. I do know how to flower photo.

Third question: I do like to cross breed for the fun to see what I get from the seeds produced. Are there issues with doing that? or certain types that just wouldn't bring out anything worthwhile?

I have had very good results using ILGM. They use to send seeds packaged/hidden in CDs years ago. I’ve been growing ILGM seeds for about 10 yrs now.

DavidMykel

DavidMykel

Do me a favour, im gonna give you my personally made strain, (not seeds just name) its chocolope x sexxpot, cup of cloud, its an aphrodisiac its uplifting, energetic and creative feelings, im poor and cant make it, send me seeds tho lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom