Looking to buy Greencure in Colorado Springs

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

I need a product called Greencure which is for PM problems. I did a google search but could not find it listed in Colorado Springs.

Does anyone know where I can get some in CS? I hope to get it tomorrow asap.

altimood

altimood

its common in most hydro/grow stores. Call ahead if you need to but it shouldn't be a problem.

Rushoe

Rushoe

cancel that shit bro it don't work I don't like it ...It burns ur hairs on the buds and shit and for me when I had some pm a while ago it would work for about a day or two then I would see it again found myself having to keep spraying and spraying ...I found better that for FLOWERING plants the neem oil works really well holds it off about 10/14 days but if u have some and u are in VEG I would try to grab some banner max I think its called and one application of that gets that shit out 100% worked for me gave my plants two apps and never had pm issues again....Good air flow is a must with these plants. DO NOT USE THE BANNER MAX IN FLOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ttystikk

ttystikk

isn't it just potassium bicarbonate? ...the point of which is to raise the pH on the leaf surface so PM won't be able to live there? I tried another brand of that stuff, and it worked... sort of. I know many people here are militantly against any artificial pesticides or herbicides, but if you're in veg, you're by definition growing stuff you won't be ingesting. That's the time to grab some Eagle 20 and use it according to directions. Knocks the sh*t out of powdery mildew, and it stays gone! Once you're a week or two into flower, you don't want to use it, in spite of the directions saying its safe up to 2 weeks before harvest. At that point, neem oil, potassium bicarb and even Safer soap all seem to keep it in check. Rotate between them to keep the PM guessing and you should do fine.

Top Bottom