Looking to connect with the True Cannasseurs

• Thread starter Gangaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gangaman

Gangaman

Hello fam, I'm pretty new to the world of fourums but I've been cultivating cannabis for over 10 years now and I've just moved to Northern Cali so I can make it my proper life's work, pretty exciting for a guy like me:) I got my start doing indoor and geurilla outdoor in PA, not the friendliest state to say the least, so my network was small but savvy. I learned a lot from my mistakes. I just got a fresh new setup but I can't seen to post a photo of it, maybe new users can't post photos? Well anyway it 4000 W on a Solar Revolution from West Coast Growers, and I'm super excited to get it running.
I'm also going to be building my genetics library, not for breeding but for the purpose of finding and passing on those super special elites we all love so much.
I'm really looking to connect with those who know what GREAT Ganga is (see DJ Short's cannabible intro, ie. the warm fuzzy hug from within) and how to truly discern and appreciate it.
Also I have a great situation for testing ;)

"cause theys neva a drought when I man about"
~Flodan (true ganga man)

Gangaman

Gangaman

Thanx guys, I guess the first thing I'd like to ask is whats the favorite thing in your pipe right now. I'm looking to choose new strains to work with and in the area I'm in I have late of access and choices so I'm looking to hear what people think is their favorites

incognito

incognito

Welcome to California and "The Farm". I'm a transplant too. I was born on the East Coast, but I now call myself a Californian. I regret nothing. Happy to be here! I'm not going anywhere! California isn't Utopia, but its the next best thing that I could find :) Your 10 years of growing experience will be greatly appreciated.
My two all-around favorites are Pre98 Bubba Kush and Dr. Atomic's Northern Lights. The strongest I have ever smoked was Dr. Atomic's Shiva. I also think Cheese #1 by Kaliman Seeds deserves an honorable mention here. Lately, I've had luck with Fire OG and Girl Scout Cookie in the popularity contest.
Enjoy your gardening!

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
welcome to the farm man! hope you enjoy the west coast!

Gangaman

Gangaman

Thanx incognito, man I love it here too. Pretty close to paradise:) I like your recommendations, not the same old answers I've been getting from the commercial growers I've been meeting. I just picked up enough Larry OG and (True) east coast sour diesel (allow me to rant for a min here, I've been growing SD in the east for a number of years and all in all I have to say it was my favorite plant, well I come out here and everyone tells me they are tired of it but what I see out here is NOT what I've come to know as SD. However I just went to Harborside and they had some of what I know as Sour Diesel, so I know it exists out here, and I'm very excited to be working with it again)
I also got a Flo and a Chemdog 4 that I'm going to turn into mothers.
I also ha some good results with the Fire OG, tho it was not in the sunniest of gardens it cane out smelling good, I can however make any judge as to Yeild as they didn't give me much. I also just found out I have some access to The Cookies which I imagine is the Girl Scout Cookies?? So that's cool too:)

I've always loved Dr. atomic too, his Blueberry/Northern Lights was some of the first great Ganga I ever grew.

Latest posts

Top Bottom