Looking To Fit Multiple Hoods In A 4x8x6.5 Tent

• Thread starter bankcee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bankcee

bankcee

so what 3 hoods would actually fit in the tent stated above..? I've seen two but never there. wanna run 3 600's each with their own hood and all the ducting connected straight through.. if heat becomes an issue how do I cool this?

S

Seed Buyer

I think you would be hard pressed to find 3 hoods that would NOT fit in a 4x8 tent. Maybe the XL hoods like the Magnum Ocho or Raptor would not fit but those would not be ideal for 600's anyway.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I think you would be hard pressed to find 3 hoods that would NOT fit in a 4x8 tent. Maybe the XL hoods like the Magnum Ocho or Raptor would not fit but those would not be ideal for 600's anyway.
Heat will be an issue. But I'm sure a decent 12k BTU AC would cover it.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

3 315w cmh - temps in the mid 80s with ballasts outside the tent and a 6in exhaust. I only grow plants within 18 in of the bulb though any closer they start to cook.

John Caruso

John Caruso

I have this same size tent. I have 2x 1,000w hps bulbs. Running a carbon filter hooked up into two 6" cool tubes and vented directly outside. Dead of summer is the only time I have any serious heating problems and have to use a/c
The 2x 1k lights give me the perfect amount of coverage.

20150920 104443
Top Bottom