Looking to grab my first pack from the bay !!!

• Thread starter kuku4cannabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kuku4cannabis

Any suggestions as to whether there will be new upcoming drops ??? I was about to swoop on some of Kingboy's GR cross but apparently just missed that out on that one. Anybody ran any of his gear ?? Seems like everything has alien genetics these days.

619ster

619ster

Just be sure to follow payment instructions thoroughly and correctly. As for genetics, what do you like and what are you looking for?

The GRxFAK from Kingboy would've been a nice one IMO. Motarebel will have a drop soon and so will Exotic. But there's lots of killer stuff as is like Golden Lion or Divine or pretty much everything lol. PNW Roots also have nice Alien stuff. If you're not into that Connisseur Genetics has good variety. Sin City has fire too I can go on and on lol.

K

kuku4cannabis

I will def follow the directions carefully as i'm extremely excited to order my first pack. i'm looking for something exotic and unique to say the least, some reg. beans with some elite genetic lines. So i think divine is out, PNW roots looked interesting but Alion sounded nice to me but again missed out on that one. Any ideas as to what exotic or mota are dropping ??? haha i would love some Oguana kush !!! really looking for anything with clone only genetics but reg beans. i would love to get cuts of elite strains but don't really have a reliable source. any help to obtain some elite genetics would be awesome.

G

Greystone

I placed my first 2 orders, 3 packs of Mota and 1 of Loompa's. Glad I found this place.

G

Greystone

I will def follow the directions carefully as i'm extremely excited to order my first pack. i'm looking for something exotic and unique to say the least, some reg. beans with some elite genetic lines. So i think divine is out, PNW roots looked interesting but Alion sounded nice to me but again missed out on that one. Any ideas as to what exotic or mota are dropping ??? haha i would love some Oguana kush !!! really looking for anything with clone only genetics but reg beans. i would love to get cuts of elite strains but don't really have a reliable source. any help to obtain some elite genetics would be awesome.
use search function for "Motarebel Genetics", the man himself responds frequently here... end of monthish

BagAppeal

BagAppeal

Hi
Loompa just had a drop and PNW roots have one pack left.. There is also some gear left from the exotic genetix drop.. Plus there is much much more fire from the othe breeders as well..

All the best

BagAppeal

Top Bottom