Looking to hear experiences with "Gardeners Steer manure compost blend"/ "Gardeners chicken manure"

• Thread starter cobblestoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cobblestoner

cobblestoner

Been using this as a top dress for organic material two times over last season and did a few workings into some flower beds around with some quite good success. Just want to see if anyone has had any negative experiences with this brand, like am i sitting here feeding my plants pesticides or pgrs thru cow dung or something crazy by using this brand of compost and should need to immediately switch? lol. Its just a brand i dont know much about in how its made and processed and everything and im always skeptical of stuff like that incase im not getting what im seeing, gardening has taught me this with commercialized products lol.

So if anyone has any experiences good or bad id love to hear any if youd drop the time.

Looking to hear experiences with gardeners steer manure compost blend gardeners chicken manure

Looking to hear experiences with gardeners steer manure compost blend gardeners chicken manure 2

Top Bottom