Looking to learn a thing or two...

• Thread starter PuraVida
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PuraVida

Hello All-

A friend turned me on to this site after having been on it for some time now. It seems as though he has gained a wealth of knowledge in all facets of this community through his time in these forums, so, I figured I'd check it out.

My primary interest is getting some some insight into glass blowing and the possibilities of it's creative expression and potential to be a lucrative hobby. Living in the Bay Area though has exposed me to and sparked my interest in the specialized niche that is this farming. Though I am not currently, nor do I plan to grow in the future, I would still like to learn about its innovations and successes. I mean hell, I live in California.

I look forward to interacting here and finding a new interesting way to pass the time.

T

theloadeddragon

yes welcome....... I found once I started growing, I couldn't imagine not growing anymore. Maybe you will try it someday, and enjoy it yourself. You never know until you try, ;)

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome PuraVida. You will find a wealth of info here, as well as many good and talented farmers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom