Wanted looking to learn safe use of PlantGR.

• Thread starter Dievan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dievan

anyone who have used them and cloud give me some advice?!
where to buy them? so far i saw some via chinese suppliers
how to use them correctly?
what is the best!

best regards
~Dievan

simonkay

simonkay

Mexico sells alot of pgrs in various hydro shops but i wouldn't touch them with a bargepole personally as they've been said to mess up your liver and give headaches

H

hawkman

if you can get this stuff - you can make it ) Alfala meal, Kelp , enzyme's and Humic (some use pot ash also) you can buy a few products also _ Massive Bloom (Green Planet) have has great success. here are a few others for growth Mammonth PH and Soil Balance Natural Growth Stimulators Do work when used properly

simonkay

simonkay

if you can get this stuff - you can make it ) Alfala meal, Kelp , enzyme's and Humic (some use pot ash also) you can buy a few products also _ Massive Bloom (Green Planet) have has great success. here are a few others for growth Mammonth PH and Soil Balance Natural Growth Stimulators Do work when used properly
Natural all the way đź’Ş ive been recently using kelp + humics and all my plants are standing taller

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
There is no safe plant growth regulators
It will add weight make buds fat however they won’t be that strong and are very dangerous to the person smoking it.
Stay well away from pgr

Uing natural products to achieve the same thing great no problems however theses pgrs are not safe at all more lightly to give you cancer than get you high

Last edited:
CannabiscoJ

CannabiscoJ

Ok hold on now, there are different types of pgr's - synthetic which is dangerous & natty pgrs which are completely 100% plant derived & safe. Examples of safe natty pgrs are triacontanol, chitosan , amino acids, fulvic & humic acid, harpin protein, salicylic acid.. besides norms like ABA, GA, Auxin, cytokinin, ethylene & brassinosteroids etc.
Bad pgrs are synthetic chemicals like Paclobutrazol, Daminozide, Chlormequat.

For a good source of bottled triacontanol & brass - Vitazyme.. they make a regular & organic. I included pics of a few natty pgrs .. alot of companies have started using these in bud bloom boosters.

20230529 230912
20230529 230647
20230529 231918
Top Bottom