looking to move to hydro....

• Thread starter Amenhotpe III
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Amenhotpe III

Hey Everyone,
Looking to learn more about hydroponics pick a system to use and then set up an 8 light 600 watt hps flower room. I plan to read up more about using rope and passive hydro systems. Anyone with any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated. I have done a little bit of soil growing and have had good success with soil, just need to get a more efficient set up than I have been using. Anyone here having any good experience with water/aircooled hoods that sun systems is putting out or any other brand for that matter. I am a big fan of seed makers from true breeders to people like me that are just trying to find that next special phenotype. I really believe in Bio-Diversity so I usually have more than one strain. This summer however I made the mistake of taking a week or two off and just after I went on holliday my air conditioner in my mother room went out and I lost all my special Moms. Right now I am considering starting from seed based on that whole bio diversity thing. I have done mono-culture and would say if your a cash cropper its probably the best dollars to donuts solution. I however like to play in my garden have fun try new strains and new systems. Most people would say I am a medical patient. I would agree but I dont really believe it matters if someones a social smoker, total burnout, or a patient like myself. I personally do not think that anyone should be told that this plant is something they should avoid. There are only two bad side effects I know about from this Medicine. Prison in the worst cases and theft if your unlucky enough to be victimized. I would like to say I am here to help anywhere I can. I read and study all day so if you have any questions please ask me I love questions!!!

P.S. I would love to hear what the best strains are for sale as seeds here are. Mostly I would like to hear others opinions and as a list of names piles up I will buy some new seeds and show everyone how we do where I live.

Latest posts

Top Bottom