Looking to partner up

• Thread starter eyes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eyes

eyes

I'LL be straight and to the point.I'm looking to partner up with someone in the Tri state area.If your looking to relocate thats fine by me.I realize the obvious security concerns with such and ad but after a few pms you can make up your own mind.

Looking for someone at least 30 and up,no hard drugs, no alcohol(sorry),nothing holding you back(kids,crazy wives,Ect).Someone with experience, i have 15 yrs,and ready to start immediately>This ad is more geared for someone who doesnt quite have all the $ to go it on there own yet and needs to partner till they are straight $.Thats it..If any interest,pm me and we'll go from there.

fractal

fractal

There is actually an employment section on eyeseemag, it sounds right up your alley.

420king-MASSES

you talking new york new jersey and ct im in mass and i come with kids and real crazy wife but thats never stopped me before and i got gear to bring to the partnership as well as know how plus an apprentice and a couple mentors you hit me up if your interested oh and i got about 16-17 years of grow exp

eyes

eyes

Fractal,they frown on "meet Ups" and pretty sure it violates the t.o.u..I realize i wont get as many responses(not sure as many members here)nevertheless,this is a cool site.Im a member of most,but only posted here.

S

Surfr

Isn't this how people get murdered, robbed, raped, kidnapped.. Why on earth would you make a thread about looking for a partner.. Anyone to reply to this with seriousness needs a reality check. Come on people this is ridiculous.

S

Snafu

Isn't this how people get murdered, robbed, raped, kidnapped.. Why on earth would you make a thread about looking for a partner.. Anyone to reply to this with seriousness needs a reality check. Come on people this is ridiculous.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw[/youtube]

hahaha

J

johard59

I don't think anyone would be getting partnered with you so soon until he or she get to know you well.People are very cautious now a days and this kinda open offer is certainly going to be rejected without any queries.Let us know something more about yourself then some of us might even think about the purpose.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Ive have close grower friends Ive known 15+ years. These guys have tons of growing experience, and I would never consider a proposition like this. Partners bring issues. The less ppl that know of your op the better. I dont care if its your own brother, theres no telling what some ppl will do under pressure. This is crazy man. U lost rep with me by that post. An outdoor run is one thing. Theres lots of steps to taking on a partner. Your gonna want to know more about them, than the fact that they frequent this site, and whatever they happen to tell you.

Remember man, anyone can be ANYONE on the internet. I could tell you im 35 y/o no kids no wife, 20 years growing experience. When in actuality Im half that age, and out to jack your grow spot, or even worse. THese are just scenarios meant to open your eyes, not really what or who I am.
Seriously, This isnt a game. Be careful man.

420king-MASSES

okay i have gotten 8 pms from farmers looking to partner up im not interested surfr nailed it on the head and also i was answering a post that was unanswered im good in my lil part of the world i have a couple oldschoolers who are and where my mentors and i have 2 apprentices so im good but i will be looking for a partner in a breeding project in the near future but i t would be from someone on my friends list and to those who offered thank you for the consideration and compliments i do appreciate it and i have seen some of the threads that yall have done and bravo you guys are all on point but my boy surfr is rite its to dangerous at this time

Top Bottom