looking to yield 25 plants

• Thread starter hemdigler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hemdigler

what size grow tent and light would i need for 25 plants? anyone have anything sililar in numbers going on in tent(s)? please let me know thanks!!!

J

jdubz206

it depends how big you're planning on veggin them. logic has a 24 strain grow going now if u search around...it's in a tent as well...i know there's more than 25 plants but maybe u can get an idea. i have a buddy who has a tent that's about 3' x 4' x 6.5'...he fits 6 plants in there in buckets under a 600. i would get one of the bigger tents for 25 plants. get a 1000w convertible ballast, a hortilux blue mh bulb, and a hortilux super hps bulb, an aircooled hood, a 400 cfm+ inline fan, and a carbon filter. that will get ya started nice. let us know how big you're planning to veg too, this will make a lot of difference.

F

Fear

you can grow more with less sometimes too. But I had 24 in a 3x3 tray now 23 but 4x4x7 if you plan on using buckets would work. But bigger is always better as jdubz says. Just to give you a little room to grow.

H

hemdigler

for sure

it depends how big you're planning on veggin them. logic has a 24 strain grow going now if u search around...it's in a tent as well...i know there's more than 25 plants but maybe u can get an idea. i have a buddy who has a tent that's about 3' x 4' x 6.5'...he fits 6 plants in there in buckets under a 600. i would get one of the bigger tents for 25 plants. get a 1000w convertible ballast, a hortilux blue mh bulb, and a hortilux super hps bulb, an aircooled hood, a 400 cfm+ inline fan, and a carbon filter. that will get ya started nice. let us know how big you're planning to veg too, this will make a lot of difference.

thats the exact setup i was looking at for a 6'x6' tent with 600w dig. ballast, cooled hood and scrubber both with vortex fans..... what would you say start vegging at like 3.5-4 ft in a 6.5' tall tent?

Top Bottom