Looks like a Potassium deficiency?

• Thread starter XanderSuave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

XanderSuave

This is only happening on the lower leaves that don't receive much light on of one of my plants. Looking like a K deficiency to me. Is this my plant telling me to slow down on the N and calmag? Week 3 of flower starts tomorrow and I plan on lolipopping the bottom third of my plants which would get rid of all of these leaves. This is only my second grow so any advice from more experienced growers is appreciated!

Thanks!

Looks like a potassium deficiency
Looks like a potassium deficiency 2
Looks like a potassium deficiency 3
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hungry plant. Up the p and k.
What are you using?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Can I see more pics please? I’d like to get a better over all shot of the plant.
Now that trio is good, but it has its issues.
If you could it would help.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
These pics are from 4 days ago but the plant is relatively the same, just a few inches taller
Yeah, I think you are just dealing with mid to lower canopy die back. It’s normal. There are going to be a few leaves that will get less airflow or light penetration. The rest of your situation looks dialed in. Maybe start to taper off your N, and get into bloom feed. Nice work. 👊🏻🤡

X

XanderSuave

Yeah, I think you are just dealing with mid to lower canopy die back. It’s normal. There are going to be a few leaves that will get less airflow or light penetration. The rest of your situation looks dialed in. Maybe start to taper off your N, and get into bloom feed. Nice work. 👊🏻🤡
Thank you!! 👊

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Here's a couple pictures of my lollipoping/defoliation today in case anyone is interested! Lol
That was a bit heavy handed. You should only strip the bottom third, and the amount of defoliation on the colas was waaaaay too much. More leaves. More weed. It’ll still yield.

X

XanderSuave

That was a bit heavy handed. You should only strip the bottom third, and the amount of defoliation on the colas was waaaaay too much. More leaves. More weed. It’ll still yield.
Good to know! I've watched a lot of videos where they take the bottom half to 2/3 and have great yields. I only trimmed parts that looked like they would end up popcorn buds. Also I think the angle I took the photo at makes it look more lollipopped than it actually is.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

you can remove the lower bud sites and secondary/branches forming on nodes but keep as much leaves as possible, bottom ones will slowly die by themsleves at some point later in flowering anyway.

leaves and photosynthesis is what bring the plant some carbon, carbon is 50% of dry mass of plants.

Top Bottom