Looks like i caught a herm

• Thread starter traeold420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
traeold420

traeold420

Looks like I caught a herm on my amnesia haze. Open sac? Been combing these everyday. This is the only suspect spot I see on both

I have another lady (skywalker ghost kush) next to this that unfortunately most likely would get pollinated.

Day 30 flower. Chop both and start over?

Amnesia haze is from seed supreme fyi

Looks like i caught a herm
Looks like i caught a herm 2
Looks like i caught a herm 3
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Looks like I caught a herm on my amnesia haze. Open sac? Been combing these everyday. This is the only suspect spot I see on both

I have another lady (skywalker ghost kush) next to this that unfortunately most likely would get pollinated.

I would remove the sack and finish out. It’s hard to see in your photo.

traeold420

traeold420

Still nice looking plants bro will be like the old days weed with some seeds.
Thanks brother. First grow. Learning alot. A little disappointed but literally don't see anything else on either. Have some wedding cake seeds from ILGM on the way for the next run.

Dye

Dye

Thanks brother. First grow. Learning alot. A little disappointed but literally don't see anything else on either. Have some wedding cake seeds from ILGM on the way for the next run.
when lights are off go in tent look for light leak, finding a ball or two on female feminized plants is not totally out of the ordinary.
pollen is yellow, you would see it laying on the leaves if it was a lot of balls that opened.

traeold420

traeold420

when lights are off go in tent look for light leak, finding a ball or two on female plants is not totally out of the ordinary.
pollen is yellow, you would see it laying on the leaves if it was a lot of balls that opened.
Yeah I don't see much of anything and definitely not light leak the room is completely dark no windows, that the tent is in in my basement.

traeold420

traeold420

Yea feminized couple balls, couple seeds no big deal.
Gonna keep any eye on them. If it continues to pop out male parts I'll pull it. But I see absolutely nothing else

Reactions: Dye
WarnAbrotherzGardenZ

WarnAbrotherzGardenZ

Keep it going plants look healthy bro just run it to the end. everyone in there time has had a hermie or 2 don't loose any sleep.

traeold420

traeold420

Yea feminized couple balls, couple seeds no big deal.
I also see new pistils growing I believe so just keep an eye on them for now. Thanks for the replies.
Keep it going plants look healthy bro just run it to the end. everyone in there time has had a hermie or 2 don't loose any sleep.
Thanks bro. That's the plan right now. Appreciate the reply

20220109 113727
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Yeah I don't see much of anything and definitely not light leak the room is completely dark no windows, that the tent is in in my basement.
I would still suggest going in during lights off. I also grow in a basement but have had lights on stuff running in the room cause nanners. Had seeds in that run but was still great smoke.

WarnAbrotherzGardenZ

WarnAbrotherzGardenZ

I also see new pistils growing I believe so just keep an eye on them for now. Thanks for the replies.

Thanks bro. That's the plan right now. Appreciate the reply.
No stress bro .What week or day does the strain usually finsh at ? Also have you got many brown hairs ? usually after a pollination the hairs turn brown on the female flowers I usually tag the arms with something to identify it when harvesting gives a better idea what bud will have seeds in.

traeold420

traeold420

No stress bro .What week or day does the strain usually finsh at ? Also have you got many brown hairs ? usually after a pollination the hairs turn brown on the female flowers I usually tag the arms with something to identify it when harvesting gives a better idea what bud will have seeds in.
Maybe 30 or 35% per bud they started turning last week which is what prompted me to scoure the plant. All of the tops of the amnesia. I didn't see anything until today in terms of possible herm. Also have seen any stolen calyxes yet. I'll go in that room tonight to make sure there's no light leak.

traeold420

traeold420

The ghost kush is 56 to 63. Amnesia 2 weeks after

traeold420

traeold420

Checked for leaks last night. Nothing I can see. Pitch black. Amnesia Haze looked like it was starting to form more sacs. Chopped it out of the tent. Most likely pollinated my ghost but let that run out. Got another 3 or 4 weeks.

Top Bottom