Looks like some kind of fungus

• Thread starter jibs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jibs

jibs

Looks like some kind of fungus I recently noticed a couple funky leaves i've been looking for bugs and I haven't seen any with an eye loop the humidity's been getting kind of rough and the temperature has been about 80 humidity about 50 to 55 Using tuper GH organic with a few other additives foliar spray with pure crop one also over Grow By opticfoliar Also beneficial's I have a huge carbon filter pulling air out of the room usually have the door open pulling in fresh air

Looks like some kind of fungus
Looks like some kind of fungus 2
Looks like some kind of fungus 3
Looks like some kind of fungus 4
Looks like some kind of fungus 5
Looks like some kind of fungus 6
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i think that is from foiler spraying,the plant also looks over watered ,by leaf edges

jibs

jibs

i think that is from foiler spraying,the plant also looks over watered ,by leaf edges

Thank you I was thinking that could've been it also the pots have been super dry And light I think I've been foliar spraying too much

jibs

jibs

Hope it isn't pm
[/QUOTI That definitely came to mind arthat definitely came to mind I showed a couple people they said it wasn't.
But my humidity has been getting crazy also its high when the lights are off the humidity has been like 77 and 52 humidity

Top Bottom