Looks like this is my new Chimera forum

• Thread starter growbrass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growbrass

growbrass

Unfortunate events happening over at another forum, so now this is my new Chimera sub-forum.

I started 10 mental floss recently (10/10 germ rate) so I'll get a grow report started within the next couple weeks.

Hello Farmers... I'm growbrass! Nice to meet y'all.

-Gb

p.s. Chimera, I hope our conversations can continue here.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome growbrass

Good to have you, I like Chimera myself. You will enjoy the atmosphere here

mal

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Welcome to the farm. Stuff seems to happen everywhere some way or another. Settle on in and let the Mental Floss thread flow.

A

azraeil

hello fellows, what happened at icmag ? i just saw chimera is banned from outhere, its crazy ! why ?

S

Smitty Sam

Can't wait to see your mental floss, I'll be watching.

The mods and TOU at IC are sending a lot of people over here. Thats why I'm here.

G

Green Supreme

He linked someone to another site to find Calizahr seeds, a breach of their TOU. He then told off that tool JJscorpio, that one always gets ya banned. Not allowed to have a differing opinion to JJ. Peace GS

B

Bobby Smith

He linked someone to another site to find Calizahr seeds, a breach of their TOU. He then told off that tool JJscorpio, that one always gets ya banned. Not allowed to have a differing opinion to JJ. Peace GS

That dude (JJS) is an absolute fugging toolbox.

Stoked to see your grow GB, bring it on :)

A

azraeil

thanks green supreme, its a shame, these new rules are so fascist, even shantibaba has some of his posts and treads deleted because its forbiden to send free beans to testers, now chimera ban ? its so crazy...

A

azraeil

growbass sorry for the hijack bro, i will be watching your grow here now, have good times !
sincerely

AZ

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
welcome to the farm, now lets see that mental floss :)

C

chappie

another Chimera refugee here... Almost enough to make me not want to use SB anymore, but I am anxiously awaiting the Chimera shipment to show up. I have a lot of xmas shopping to do for myself!

growbrass

growbrass

chappie: PNW here too! May have to meet up for some Stumptown or Batdorf & Bronson coffee sometime.

logic: I'll get some pictures up of the 10 MF... although they will be boring seedling/early veg pics right now ;)

everyone else: Thanks for the welcome... I'll try and be as contributing of a member as possible.

p.s. logic can you unlock my PM privileges or is that against the :anim_09:

G

Green Supreme

PM's take like 50 posts I think. Its in the TOU stuff. Peace GS

420king-MASSES

mental floss is bomb diggitty dank welcome to the farm hope to see ya on the boards

growbrass

growbrass

Its in the TOU stuff.

Ahhh NO! TOU drama is what brought me here!

I kid, I kid. I know it is usually 50 posts, I just hate waiting forever to PM people or having to respond to things just to get to 50 (i.e. nothing very productive to say, but hey I'll say something to get to 50 syndrome)

C

Chimera

Hey guys and gals,

I'm around it's all good.

So ya know I have my share of responsibility of what went down @ IC - I'm no saint and don't deal well with authority at times, and that certainly is in part why I am banned @ IC.

As pot growers you all know what it's like when someone with perceived power tells you that you can't do something, you are going to tell them to shove it and that's pretty much what happened ... this wasn't only about the Cz or me telling people where to find it.

Let's not turn this into IC vs The Farm thread, or a JJ is an asshole thread, I pushed his limits as he did mine... he just happens to have the ban button.... although it can stand as a warning to Logic of my nefarious ways! ;) j/k

New stuff is on it's way to the farm as well, should be available in early January.

Good to see you all here, or where ever it may be AFAIC the cannabis community is global in nature and really we're all on the same side.... I really don't dig the "one site is better than another" mentality.

Thanks for checking in; I hope everyone has some time to spend with good friends and family, and plenty of flowers or resins to go along with your vegan turkeys you bunch of pot smoking hippies!

Respect to you all,
-Chimera

G

Green Supreme

Respect bro and seasons greetings to you and yours. Peace GS

growbrass

growbrass

So ya know I have my share of responsibility of what went down @ IC - I'm no saint and don't deal well with authority at times, and that certainly is in part why I am banned @ IC.

That's very big of you. Not enough people take responsibility for their actions these days.

I pushed his limits as he did mine... he just happens to have the ban button....

As Homer would so elegantly put it "DOH!"

although it can stand as a warning to Logic of my nefarious ways! ;) j/k

LOL, you're only joking until he pisses you off! ;) I kid, I kid.

New stuff is on it's way to the farm as well, should be available in early January.

Is the makeup of the package GFxBB, Snazzleberry#2 & Mental Floss?

Best wishes,
-Gb

growbrass

growbrass

Update: Ban lifted

I'll still be posting my Mental Floss grow up here. NO WORRIES! ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom