Looks way to good to be true!

• Thread starter mike88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mike88

mike88

Found a led light online, I'm not buying it (I'm getting a mars hydro) I just think what I'm reading about it is it's to good to be true especially for the price.

Looks way to good to be true
Looks way to good to be true 2
Looks way to good to be true 3
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

there's a price error on the site on preview items page it say 44.95 when you click to see the product details page it say £309.95

can't find much info about this brand around the net. Aside the cheap product description from the growshop i have been unable to find any real product description or specifications.

Last edited:
mike88

mike88

there's a price error on the site on preview items page it say 44.95 when you click to see the product details page it say £309.95

can't find much info about this brand around the net. Aside the cheap product description from the growshop i have been unable to find any real product description or specifications.
I feel sorry for anyone that buys that light especially if it's £309.95, you'd think for that price the company would at least give you specifications 🤯, can't find any information about the light on the web is huge red flags.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

I feel sorry for anyone that buys that light especially if it's £309.95, you'd think for that price the company would at least give you specifications 🤯, can't find any information about the light on the web is huge red flags.
yeah, it seem to be available only in a few growshop in UK title say 720W but not really sure how many watt it pull from the wall, if it's assembled in UK i'll be also really concerned about the qualtiy of the components, because components are all but cheap in the UK others UK assembled led brands like "invisible sun" and a few others are usually more expensive than mars hydro, spider farmer and viparspectra, so seeing a 720W led for cheaper than mars hydro equivalent is questionable.

Top Bottom