Loompa Challenge - Greyman's Yeti BX2 Adventure

• Thread starter greyman41420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greyman41420

Say hello to purple yeti!!!!!! loompa loompa loompa! thats the chant i started in the room when I saw this pheno popping the purple color 48 hours ago. yeah i talk to the plants, so what!

Photo 13

G

greyman41420

Sunday Update, week seven has come to an end. The flush begins today and we are on the home stretch. I have debated going longer than 65 days(63 days lights on, 2 days dark), but I am going to end it at 65. I can experiment with my keeper phenos in the next run, but I think I have a pretty good idea now what I am working with and will have an even better idea two weeks from today. Current room temp is 77-79 degrees, co2 set to 1100(going to 1000 this week and then off for week nine). Last feeding this week was 1190 ppm. Just cal mag, drip clean, canna a/b and caps tea. Going to start cal mag/drip clean water at 250ppm and then week nine will go pure water. This will most likely be my last update until harvest as structure is pretty set and not a lot of changes going on. I was lucky and found someone I trust who has a nice SLR camera, so at harvest I am going to get a great shot of each pheno, the buds, structure, everything and post them here. The smell of the Yeti has penetrated the room and is now outside the house unfortunately(or fortunately if your like me and have been searching for pinesol fuel aroma.)

Here is pheno #5 that turned out to be my purple yeti. This is an iPhone camera, so no photo tricks, that trich is just that absurd.
Photo 4 6 copy

Here is the pheno I named "Jorge". Once again, iPhone camera no bullshit, these nugs are just straight legit flame. When you get within a foot of them the kerosene smell just puts you down.

Photo 1 12 copy 3

Pheno #22, one of front runner keeper phenos. Thats my fat arm next to one of her tops, she is so pretty, strong fuel and lemon scent. hell yeah!

Photo 5 4

Another pheno showing off, her nugs have that pure kush structure, huge fan of this one.
Photo 4 6

Here is the underdawg pheno #2. Not even sure what to say about this plant. She looks completely different from every other pheno. bud structure, smell, everything is different. Fruity smell with fuel. Awesome trich, but real kush spiral structure.

Photo 1 12

Some random shots here of different pheno's and overall canopy.

Photo 4 6 copy 2

Photo 2 14

Photo 3 9 copy 2

Photo 3 9 copy

Have a good one farm, enjoy the rest of the weekend. Talk to you guys in a few weeks. loompa feel better bro!

Power OG

Power OG

Sunday Update, week seven has come to an end. The flush begins today and we are on the home stretch. I have debated going longer than 65 days(63 days lights on, 2 days dark), but I am going to end it at 65. I can experiment with my keeper phenos in the next run, but I think I have a pretty good idea now what I am working with and will have an even better idea two weeks from today. Current room temp is 77-79 degrees, co2 set to 1100(going to 1000 this week and then off for week nine). Last feeding this week was 1190 ppm. Just cal mag, drip clean, canna a/b and caps tea. Going to start cal mag/drip clean water at 250ppm and then week nine will go pure water. This will most likely be my last update until harvest as structure is pretty set and not a lot of changes going on. I was lucky and found someone I trust who has a nice SLR camera, so at harvest I am going to get a great shot of each pheno, the buds, structure, everything and post them here. The smell of the Yeti has penetrated the room and is now outside the house unfortunately(or fortunately if your like me and have been searching for pinesol fuel aroma.)

Here is pheno #5 that turned out to be my purple yeti. This is an iPhone camera, so no photo tricks, that trich is just that absurd.
View attachment 433526

Here is the pheno I named "Jorge". Once again, iPhone camera no bullshit, these nugs are just straight legit flame. When you get within a foot of them the kerosene smell just puts you down.

View attachment 433527

Pheno #22, one of front runner keeper phenos. Thats my fat arm next to one of her tops, she is so pretty, strong fuel and lemon scent. hell yeah!

View attachment 433548

Another pheno showing off, her nugs have that pure kush structure, huge fan of this one.
View attachment 433549

Here is the underdawg pheno #2. Not even sure what to say about this plant. She looks completely different from every other pheno. bud structure, smell, everything is different. Fruity smell with fuel. Awesome trich, but real kush spiral structure.

View attachment 433551

Some random shots here of different pheno's and overall canopy.

View attachment 433556
View attachment 433557
View attachment 433558
View attachment 433560

Have a good one farm, enjoy the rest of the weekend. Talk to you guys in a few weeks. loompa feel better bro!
Spectacular bro! Beautiful ass plants! It's a love affair.
Respect

T

Trip8

Very nice big running colas on some of those. Are you getting any aromas besides fuel and pine. Nice grow

G

greyman41420

Very nice big running colas on some of those. Are you getting any aromas besides fuel and pine. Nice grow

Yeah some definite sour notes across all the phenos. Certain ones have a berry sweetness to them. I am going to do a complete pheno breakdown on the 11 females I had when everything is dry.

T

Trip8

I have 4 f3 females and from seed three of them have an OG, pine,fresh tennis ball smell at varying concentrations and degrees. One of the has a lite pine/floral smell till u disturb her, then it's straight fried chicken, maybe slightly freshly smashed garlic pungent funk. All 4 have similar but really very different structures. Currently dound a clone run of all 4 now and they are yielding much better and look better overall. I think they will be stinkier too... Hard to tell so far. Thanks for the reply

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Brother you look like you have the dial set on D-A-N-K 420
What would you say was the one hardest part of the grow, By the looks of it
You kicked its ass all the way to the flush.
I am 1 week into my flip and she is getting a bit stretchy.
Great Run G_Man 420
Super Loompa Vibes

G

greyman41420

LOOMPA LOOMPA LOOMPA!!!!!!!!

I have just started to do a precursory trim on Pheno #22, which I picked as my winner. Not even sure what to say Loompa, this shit is so flame its just crazy. Pics don't do it justice, especially with my garbage iPhone camera. Pure sour fuel, hints of lemon and berry, the stench takes over the room no question. Trich is through and through, very dense buds, unexpectedly dense actually. I was so excited I took these shots before the trim was close to done, but before I do a full breakdown of the harvest here are three early pics from Yeti BX2 Pheno #22. Loompa, I hope your feeling better, thank you for providing these genetics, you just took my library to the next level. iPhone camera pics, no tricks, no flash, these nugs are the real deal. I have been growing since 1997, whether it be in a closet or in 34k warehouse and I am calling this pheno a game changer. All 11 phenos were solid no question. I am going to do a full harvest breakdown with pics and yield and the whole bit. Its crazy, I remember sitting here months back questioning whether I wanted to do a seed run and sex out plants and pheno hunt when the genetics I had were solid already. I sat at the computer waiting for the seeds to drop on the auction and now here I am, hard work paying off and Loompa generosity to share these genetics has paid off.

Photo 2 16

Photo 1 14

Photo 16

G

greyman41420

More of pheno #22. This was our overall winner out of our 11 females we ran. Final yield was 302 grams from this plant. We averaged about 8 ounces per plant overall. The nugs on this pheno are super dense, we like to think its super flame. Gonna start posting up each phenos final result and pics.
Photo 16

Photo 16

G

greyman41420

Pheno 23 "stumpy", was flipped at 38 inches and finished at 49 inches. So almost no stretch. Rock hard dense colas, far and away the thickest buds in the room. Yield was only 104 grams, smallest of the room. Smell was not really there on this one unfortunately either, so it was not a keeper, but was fun to run.

Photo 2 16

Photo 1 15

Photo 4 7

Latest posts

Top Bottom