Loompa farm in California?

• Thread starter Ezduzit387
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ezduzit387

Ezduzit387

if your in socal there is delivery
Yea broo I tried to hit them up and they said they're not excepting no patients....there prices were a little steep but I've read so many people rave about Loompas genetics I'm eager to try it....but finding it is nearly impossible lol

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Ricochet was the only place I believe that carries there meds as of now If I remember correctly. I believe @Oom pah pah said that in one of the loompa farms threads already

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

@loompa nugs and some yetis delivered to my door in under 30 minutes :D I love prop 215

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I'm currently waiting on them to get the abominable snowman?
shit me too! i talked with loompa farms not too long ago and was informed of an issue that set them back a couple months before the drop. hoping all is well and looking forward to running the AS

Ezduzit387

Ezduzit387

Yeaaa originally they had it listed for march 7th but I spoke to ricochet n they also informed me what happened....so now I just check daily :)

Poochie Love

Poochie Love

what happened?? i cant wait for the snowman, i need to make some friends in so cal quick. I cant do this international shipping stuff all the time, i am holding my breathe my yeti f3s get here

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

nothing crazy. just a minor set back. ask loompa farms, im not one to share others business.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Yea, we had much more of a presence in SoCal before the big fed crackdown and shut down all the clubs in SoCal. We lost alot of clients, things are starting to pickup again and we are now with Richochet and there is also a delivery service in San Diego that is carrying our flowers, and of course we already have a good presence in San Fran, but we have been working to get back heavier into the scene down there, but its tough with cities and counties and feds all fighting over who is getting their piece of the pie. Its a political shitstorm right now. But we are working on more distribution, that last crackdown hit us hard though.

Ezduzit387

Ezduzit387

Yea, we had much more of a presence in SoCal before the big fed crackdown and shut down all the clubs in SoCal. We lost alot of clients, things are starting to pickup again and we are now with Richochet and there is also a delivery service in San Diego that is carrying our flowers, and of course we already have a good presence in San Fran, but we have been working to get back heavier into the scene down there, but its tough with cities and counties and feds all fighting over who is getting their piece of the pie. Its a political shitstorm right now. But we are working on more distribution, that last crackdown hit us hard though.
I can imagine brooo....hopefully something comes up cause I'm missing out on your U-Dawg n Miami White who I originally got through Ricochet.....TOP SHELF!!!!!!!

sdgrower

sdgrower

Loompa, what is the name of the delivery service in SD? Usually I drive up to San Clemente and hit up ricochet but it would be nice to not have to make that drive.
Thanks

AG3NT X

AG3NT X

Loompa, what is the name of the delivery service in SD? Usually I drive up to San Clemente and hit up ricochet but it would be nice to not have to make that drive.
Thanks

I wanted to ask the exact same question and I ended up doing what I should have done quite some time ago, join this site!

I'm a patient from the SD area and I have been lucky enough to sample Loompa's strains a few times using the right connections but it's always hard. I've never grown before and thus I definitely lack the experience and knowledge that sets this community apart from the rest. However, I have quite a bit of experience as a smoker, I've seen a lot, travelled to many places and I gotta say nothing has ever beaten a batch of Underdawg OG I got my hands on last year. You guys grow REAL medicine and being able to get it by delivery/pick up from a dispensary would be a dream come true.

Mad respect Loompa, keep up the amazing work!

sdgrower

sdgrower

I wanted to ask the exact same question and I ended up doing what I should have done quite some time ago, join this site!

I'm a patient from the SD area and I have been lucky enough to sample Loompa's strains a few times using the right connections but it's always hard. I've never grown before and thus I definitely lack the experience and knowledge that sets this community apart from the rest. However, I have quite a bit of experience as a smoker, I've seen a lot, travelled to many places and I gotta say nothing has ever beaten a batch of Underdawg OG I got my hands on last year. You guys grow REAL medicine and being able to get it by delivery/pick up from a dispensary would be a dream come true.

Mad respect Loompa, keep up the amazing work!
AG3NT X
Ricochet has some ridiculous loompa underdog right now.

AG3NT X

AG3NT X

Using the power of the internetz I believe I found the delivery service Loompa's talking about: http://www.highenddeliveries.com/

These guys are down in OB, no idea how I never found out about them! Probably because it doesn't offer the most affordable prices but then again is quality ever cheap? Looks very promising, definitely gonna check them out!

AG3NT X
Ricochet has some ridiculous loompa underdog right now.

I see HED doesn't have it on the menu atm but hopefully they will sometime in the future. In the meantime I might consider driving up to OC to get some of that super dank UDawg!

Last edited:
K

KittyKitty

not so great images (taken with iPhone) of the Underdawg at rICOChet right now! blessed to be able to offer medical patients Loompa Farms' amazing grows and genetics since ICOC in Lake Forest before the Feds went crazy. all medical patients in Cali are welcome.

Image 1
Image 2
Top Bottom