Loompa Farms' At The Emerald Cup In The City Of Roses

• Thread starter Oom pah pah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
We are looking forward to this great event. I hope to see some of you Farmers and Friends there . We will have a booth and some of our friends in the Music industry will be there hanging. It is going to be a real good time

G

greyman41420

Will be good to meet you in person, my good friends live in Santa Rosa, I was going to be there already, but what an added bonus. You will get to sample all of your own genetics from someone who isn't you ha.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
@Bulldog11 ..
DSCN3024
Ca 215 patients will be able to join our collective and enjoy all the benefits that come with that.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

When is this event?

Hopefully you will be bringing some things for the Oregon/Washington folks too.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Lol. Being from Portland, the City of Roses. I assumed there was a cup here I did not know about.
Makes sense now why is for cali folks.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Yup, We are going to have a booth and I will also be there. We entered 7 different samples and are going to have alot of shirts and hoodies. Other things might be available also, just depends on what they let us get away with...lol But I will have seed stock with us. We weren't sure how the weather was going to be, so we got a booth inside the tents. Feel free to come look for us, you will be pleasantly surprised :)

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Ca 215 patients will be able to join our collective and enjoy all the benefits that come with that.

What if I run my own collective? Can I still join yours?

Not sure if you guys need more growers of your gear but I would love to team up in that fashion. Maybe after I kill it this season you guys can see what I got. Running the Yeti f3 in my greenhouse this year.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
What if I run my own collective? Can I still join yours?

Not sure if you guys need more growers of your gear but I would love to team up in that fashion. Maybe after I kill it this season you guys can see what I got. Running the Yeti f3 in my greenhouse this year.

Yes you can still join the collective.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Sux that a geographical line separates me from being able to partake with my friends.
I will send Super FlyJ Good Vibes then if I cant share. . . . . .
With respect and gratitude to ya'all...
FlyJ

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Just got confirmation that I'll be there, I also write for a cannabis mag so if you are maybe down to link up and do a breeders article let's chop it up @loompa! I will be bringing amazing outdoor tangie flowers and some top shelf array of personal shatters . It would be awesome to link up with any farmers out there!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Yup, We are going to have a booth and I will also be there. We entered 7 different samples and are going to have alot of shirts and hoodies. Other things might be available also, just depends on what they let us get away with...lol But I will have seed stock with us. We weren't sure how the weather was going to be, so we got a booth inside the tents. Feel free to come look for us, you will be pleasantly surprised :)
I want to buy a hoodie!!! 2x please. I love mailing cash lol

Top Bottom