Loompa Farms Holiday Drop

• Thread starter Oom pah pah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
The drop will be happening in 10mins or so get ready :)

AlaskanGrown

AlaskanGrown

What? I put on an adult diaper for that? Got my Black Yetis without even a fight....might as well just wear this thing all night. Watch a Walker Texas Ranger marathon.

All five packs you needed to sleep at night?

draco

draco

...and one pack of Foo for the man singing irish drinking songs to his neighbors...

begorrah!

T

TeterPosh

Scored a pack of Black Yeti.

Looking forward to checking out Loompa gear for the first time

G

Gorgorfin

Hello everybody! I'm new on this site and I have done really much work to find loompas seeds :DD
I smoked some yeti many years ago and that was the best smoke i ever smoked, so is here coming any yeti seeds drops?
I saw that someone said that got some yeti f3 seeds so can those get anywhere anymore.
Thanks evryone allready and sorry about my languages :D hahah

G

Gorgorfin

go to thc bay homie. you'll find it at the top of the page.

you come at a good time!

Yea thanks buddy! I saw those, but I could't find that one what I really trying to find; Yeti f3 or some yeti thats really old
These genetics are all new to me, and I know that what ever i choose will be awesome for sure!
And thanks again!

Clamper3

Clamper3

I had a great day at the Cannabis Cup today.. Got to meet to great growers & some of the loompa crew... Loompa & OOM Pah Pah...Thanks fo talkin with me guys & awnsering some questions... Stoked me with some Miami Blue nugs... That wont last through the nite..Thanks again Guys...

SKUNK420

SKUNK420

Any time estimate on when the Underdog x Blueberry seeds will drop?

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Any time estimate on when the Underdog x Blueberry seeds will drop?
Hey Skunk Loompa is dropping those BlueDog beans any day now please PM him to get exact info on where and when. We will have packs available at Humboldt Cannafest.

G

greyman41420

Hey Skunk Loompa is dropping those BlueDog beans any day now please PM him to get exact info on where and when. We will have packs available at Humboldt Cannafest.

Are you guys open to testing out a clone I made of loompas bx2 yeti and whitefire? Kind of feel like I struck gold on the cross but would be interested to see what you guys think.

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Are you guys open to testing out a clone I made of loompas bx2 yeti and whitefire? Kind of feel like I struck gold on the cross but would be interested to see what you guys think.
Absolutely love to try any work you have done Greyman ! Will be @ Humboldt Cannafest 4/19 or we can work something else out . PM Loompa or me . Thanks

C

conduit

feminized LF UD OG and LF TK coming up next . @william76 . 30 packs of Black Yeti slated for the bay @Bulldog11
So how much do these femenized ud og and tk og represnt the actual LFHB and the actual triangle kush? Since they are s1 does that mean they will all be pretty uniform and be similar to the original? Also how many different phenotypes are there of each?

Top Bottom