Loompa Farms In Colorado

• Thread starter Oom pah pah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
What's up Co? I have to say I love this state. I lived here for ten years, honed my skills in the mountains here , and met my wife here.
I am in town for a couple weeks to enjoy the scenery, relax, and share the love. We will have a Loompa Farms rep in the area permanently and will eventually have a brick and mortar. In the meantime, if anyone is interested in Loompa Farms gear in Colorado it would be a good time to connect with me . I hope this message finds you all well, and best wishes to all of you.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
What's up guys. Sounds good. I' m looking forward to eating at one of my favorite spots. SUSHI DEN . Shout out to Yoshi, Toshi and the rest of crew there . These guys do it right . One brother lives in japan and goes to the market every day to hand select the best fish. The other two run the izakaya/ den.

G

greyman41420

Loompa, tried reaching out to you before, are your reps available in any other medical states?

3G Labs

3G Labs

I'm working in the" people's republic of Boulder". Usually leaving the grow around 5:00. Good beer and chronic conversation sounds like a good time.

S

SmokeDream

Glad you made it bro!
Sushi huh.... uhhhh how about some teriyaki chicken? jk
Dude if ya want some more bomb food, that's not far from a lil korean town if your down .
Lets sesh!
-SD

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

What's up Co? I have to say I love this state. I lived here for ten years, honed my skills in the mountains here , and met my wife here.
I am in town for a couple weeks to enjoy the scenery, relax, and share the love. We will have a Loompa Farms rep in the area permanently and will eventually have a brick and mortar. In the meantime, if anyone is interested in Loompa Farms gear in Colorado it would be a good time to connect with me . I hope this message finds you all well, and best wishes to all of you.
Is this still a thing? would love to grab some stuff. Much love.

elkhunter

elkhunter

What's up guys. Sounds good. I' m looking forward to eating at one of my favorite spots. SUSHI DEN . Shout out to Yoshi, Toshi and the rest of crew there . These guys do it right . One brother lives in japan and goes to the market every day to hand select the best fish. The other two run the izakaya/ den.
sushi den...on Pearl...excellent choice...

Latest posts

Top Bottom