Loompa Farms March Drop

• Thread starter Oom pah pah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BagAppeal

BagAppeal

Will there be a countdown to give a heads up for when this release is happening??

All the best

BagAppeal

Myco

Myco

:nailbiting:

I think the drop should happen at like 1 or 2 AM PST...

Just sayin' LOL.

On a serious note, I don't think all 50 of each will sell out as quick as the last drop. I may eat those words, but whatev.

Hmm... Yeti F3's or BX2... decisions, decisions.

Is this the camp-out thread? I'm surprised motherfuckers aren't already posted up hitting the refresh button, talking crazy and posting pictures of half-naked rednecks with guns :wtf:

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

Yes this is the cut some of us lucky ones are familiar with . I believe it to be the one that started the blueberry craze in the 90s.
It tastes like it smells and had great bag appeal.
Are the BlueDogs dropping this year?

tweedy

tweedy

@Oom pah pah Any plans to work with the Herijuana or Loompa Farms OG anytime soon?

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

The Loompa cut of Herijuana is Quite the looker. I'll try and post up a pic of her when I get a chance
Truly medicinal herb. It works amazing for migraines .
Migraines?, uhh soo perfect cuz mine r horrible! Bad light sensitivity when they come down on my head... Thanks to everyone at Loompa farms for hard work & dedication from a patient in dire need of supreme quality meds. I've looked high n low so I hope I get jus one pack of either Yeti. :nailbiting:

Top Bottom